Chapter 6

We walked over to the pizza place and got a seat, harry and Zayn weren't here yet so we decided to wait for them.

"Erin you know your gonna have to explain later, no excuses"

Ciara said in a serious tone, which is rare for her, Davina and Maeve nodded.

"I know, I know, harry and Zay-"

I froze when I saw who was with them, how the hell did he get here!? Why is he here? These thoughts were rushing through my head as I grabbed my bag and Davina's car keys and ran, leaving them with confused faces.

"Erin stop"

He shouted and I heard feet hitting the hard floor coming fast after me, that just made me go faster.

I made it all the way to the car without him catching me.

I was at the car but the stupid keys wouldn't unlock it! Then I realised I'm at the wrong car. I turned my head, and there he was, blonde hair and all.... Niall.

"Erin please stop, we need to talk"

He pleaded while coming closer. He was about 5 feet away from me, taking one step at a time he got closer. I tried to take a step back but the car was blocking my way. he was now 2 feet away, and he stopped coming closer.

"Not now Niall"

I said, my voice was shaky, ugh don't cry now, I can't let him see me cry.

I started to walk away to find the car.

"Do you still live in the same place?"

He asked me. I turned around avoiding his eyes, I nodded,

"Ya why?"

I asked. he took a step towords me.

"I'm gonna pick you up later at around 7 if that's ok...we really need to talk, please?"

He asked looking at the ground then back at me, why does he look so nervous?, all I did was nod my head and walked away to find the car.

I glanced back and noticed he was still there watching me, stalker much? I thought and giggled at my own thought. he looked at me confused, oh suger, he heard me, he must think I've gone crazy.

I eventually found the car and got in, I don't want to leave the girls here with no ride home so I texted Davina,

Me: Hey are you ready to leave? I haven't left yet, I'm sitting in the car, I'll wait for ye until your done.

Davina: ye ok we are coming now, we need to talk later, I understand why you ran out, because of... you know who, are you ok?

Me: It's ok I'm fine and ya we have to talk and I'm meeting...you know who at 7 so we can talk so hurry up if you want an explanation about today :)

Davina: ok see you in a minute :)

*DAVINA P.O.V*

Uh no! Nialls here, I felt Erin freeze beside me, grab my keys and ran for the door. Thank god she told me about what happened between them or I would have stopped her from running out, I wouldn't blame her I would too.

Niall looked at us and started running after her,

"Niall I wouldn't do that she needs her space after what you did to her"

I shouted after him, he stopped running and turned around,

"I have to go to after her, I made a mistake and I have to fix it, I'm not letting her go, again"

He rushed before sprinting off after Erin again.

I just sighed and turned back to Maeve, Ciara, Zayn and Harry, they all looked at me with confused faces,

"What was that about?"

Maeve asked. I just shrugged,

"It isn't my story to tell"

I said sighing again.

It has been about 5 minutes since they ran out, Maeve and Ciara are talking to Zayn and Harry with worried faces.

I was broken from my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and sighed in relief when it was a text from Erin. we texted for a few minutes, she is in the car, and she is meeting with Niall tonight!!! Well that may be good for them, maybe they can fix what's gone wrong between them, just maybe....

"C'mon girls we have to go"

I said putting money down on the table to pay the bill.

Maeve and Ciara grabbed all their bags and said goodbye to harry and Zayn. I noticed Niall still hasn't returned, I wonder where he went?