Chapter 19

"Erin, wake up"

Someone said shaking my shoulder. I swung my arm quickly trying to get the person away.

"Ow, Erin what the hell?" I unwillingly opened my eyes to see Ciara holding her cheek.

"Oh sorry" I said giggling while sitting up straight in the very uncomfortable, waiting room chair. I looked around and saw that all of us were here, all awake. I guess I was the last to wake up.

"Where's Niall" I asked no one in particular, while stretching my hands above my head. I felt someone come up behind my and suddenly start tickling me.

"S-stop please stop" I said wiggling around on the floor while laughing. They finally stopped and I opened my eyes, which we shut because I was laughing so hard, I am VERY ticklish. Standing over me was Niall with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Er, whatcha doin on the floor?" He asked with a cheeky smile. I just gave him a glare in response. I took his outstretched hand and he pulled me up off the floor. I looked around and noticed everyone had big cheeky smiles on their faces....ok??

"Are you all checked out and ready to go?"Liam asked now standing up. "Uh ya, I'm ready when you are" Niall responded. Everyone stood up and we made our way to the cars. We were About to get in when my stomach rumbled.

"I'm hungry" Me and Niall said in unison. We both looked at each other and gave a small smile before looking at the ground trying to hide our red faces.

"Of course you are...." Harry said with a knowing smile.

"Where do ye wanna go eat?"

Me and Niall looked at each other and screamed, "MC DONLADS!" while jumping up and down like 3 year olds.

"ok fine, but we'll have to split up, Luke, Niall, Erin , Ash and Maeve go in Davina's car and the rest in Louis', we'll meet you there." Liam said before walking in the direction of Louis' car with Ciara, Calum, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Michael, while the rest of us walked towards Davina's car.

Oh poor Ciara, the only girl in a car of maniacs..... at least she has Calum ;)

We soon reached Mc Donald's and before Davina could even stop the car, Niall and I had jumped out and were sprinting towards the door. A girls gotta eat, when a girls gotta eat.

Thank god that there was no one in there, which is surprising because it's a weekend, but we don't want all the boys to be recognised and mobbed.

Niall and I burst through the door startling the few workers that were silently chatting to one another. we ran up to the cash registers and started ordering. "Can I have two double cheese burgers, a large chips, a 12 piece chicken nuggets and a large coke please" I said as the rest of the boys and girls walked in calmly.

Niall ordered about the same as me except he got extra curly fries.

"Ok so how much is it?" I asked taking my purse out of my small bag that I had left in Davina's car earlier.

"Oh, that boy already payed for it" The women said pointing to Niall who winked at me with a cheeky smile. "Oh ok thanks" I said to her as she told me she would bring the food to my table. I found a huge table that would fit all of us and sat down. Niall soon joined me and sat down across from me.

"I'm gonna pay you back and you know that" I said as he smiled his 100 watt smile. "No, I'm not gonna let you, just consider this ..... all the meals I missed while I was gone" He said with a smirk. I only huffed in response. there was an awkward silence before everyone joined us with their trays of food.

Davina sat next to me and beside her were Maeve, Ciara, Liam, Zayn and Harry and beside Niall were Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael and Louis.

A worker came over and gave Niall and I our tray piled with food. once he put it in the table we dug right in, stuffing our faces with the greasy food. Niall and I were finished before everyone else, which is surprising because Harry only got a 6 pack of chicken nuggets.