Chapter 20

woohoo chapter 20 already!! ...... Btw I'm sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes I'm going to fix them soon :) ....... Aand thank you to Narryxhemmo96 for helping me with this chapter....Enjoy

- Er xx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.........

Harry stood up and moved the coffee table over to the wall and everyone sat in a circle.

"I don't wanna get up, I'm too comfy" Niall whispered in my ear while laying further back into the bean bag and bringing me with him.

I let out a small giggle and unreluctantly stood up grabbing Niall's hand and dragging him with me. we joined everyone on the the floor, sitting cross legged in a big circle.

*DAVINAS P.O.V*

We all sat in a circle as Louis returned with a empty Coca-Cola bottle and set it in the middle of the circle.

"Ill go first" Harry said with a grin. He spun the bottle and it landed on Maeve who was sitting across from me. Harry winked at her before leaning over and gave her a quick peck on the lips which resulted in a harsh glare from Ashton and a red faced Maeve.

"Alright, alright" Louis broke the awkward silence "Now I know that was only the first spin but we've got to step it up a little bit! We'll be here all night doing nothing" He stated cheekily before handing Maeve the bottle with a smirk. "Your spin love"

"Um... thanks" she replied awkwardly. She spun the bottle and it landed on Calum.

"Ah for fucks sake" Ashton and Ciara muttered in unison. Calum quickly leaned over and pecked her lips but Louis had other ideas as he grabbed their heads and smushed their faces together.

After they eventually got out of their awkward kiss, Calum spun again and seeing as there was more boys than girls it landed on Luke. Ciara exploded with frustration almost screaming "ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME" whereas I and most of the others erupted in laughter.

"C'mere Lukey" Calum cooed as he strode over to him, Luke's face turned a rather pink shade as he shied away hiding from the prospect of a make-out session with his best friend.

I couldn't look as Calum sat on Luke's lap with his legs wrapped around his waist. Everyone chanted "CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE" as Calum seductively leaned in licking his lips and awkwardly moving on his lap whilst Luke protested, continuing to lean backwards which resulted in Luke falling on his back and Calum falling on top of him. He quickly leaned in and pecked him on the lips but had his hand strategically placed in between their faces.

Ciara heard Calum moaning and ran over and pushed him off shouting "THAT'S ENOUGH" while Luke sat up with a now red face.

"Um..ok then?" Niall said awkwardly, "its your turn Luke" he said handing him the bottle. Luke slowly turned the bottle please be me, please be me i thought, the bottle slowed down...no no no! The bottle stopped at Erin, who was sitting next to me.

"I am so sorry" Erin whispered turning to me with guilt written all over her face because she knew how much i liked him, "i wont if you dont want me to" she continued... "Tut tut tut girls, don't start chatting!"

*ERINS P.O.V*

Shit! I thought as the bottle landed on me. I thought of casually hitting the bottle so it landed on Davina but i knew that wouldn't work. I quickly apologised to Davina knowing how much she liked him and trying to think of a way to get out of this kiss. I saw Luke worriedly look at Michael as he gave an apologetic look. I leaned over to Luke and barely brushed our lips before pulling back and gagging, him doing the same.

"Spin carefully, it seems only the 5SOS boys are getting any sort of action tonight" Zayn said handing me the bottle with a wink. I 'carefully' spun the bottle and it hit Niall in the foot to which he replied with a groan, until he realised it landed on him, and he looked up with a smile.

We slowly leaned in..."i-i need to use the bathroom" Michael awkwardly stated before leaving the room.

Our lips locked as the boys wolf whistled "get some Nialler" Liam jeered. As the kiss heated, Harry pulled us apart "ok kids, save it for later" he said with a wink. Niall and i pulled back with red faces.

Niall spun the bottle and it landed on Davina.

"Nah, done with this bullshit, this game is over" she said standing up and making her way out of the room with Luke following her, "stay safe Niall, dont want baby Erins running around" she smirked

"Hey!, i should be the one saying that to you, Ms.Hemmimgs"