Chapter 33

"Yay we're nearly there" Niall sighed in relief. I heard Michael groan from behind me. I turned my head, "you ok? Im not crushing you am I?" I said pushing myself off him a little. He noticed my movements and placed his hands on my thighs, "no no your fine...I-I just like having you close to me" he stuttered. I heard someone scoff from the front seat, I looked away from Michael and saw Niall looking at us in the rear view mirror. "Um Ni? Don't you think you should keep your eyes on the road?" that roused a chorus of "ooooh" 's from the boys and a soft chuckle from Michael as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. 

I felt the car stop abruptly causing everyone to jerk forward. "We're here" Niall said briskly getting out of the car and to my door. He pulled it open, grabbed my hand and he practically pulled me up to the huge house. Once inside I didn't even get time to look around before Niall pulled me up the stairs, down a long hallway with doors on either side. At the bottom of the hall there were two doors, Niall opened the one to the left gesturing me to go in and shut the door behind us. "What was that all about?" i asked. I was confused and kind of angry at his weird behaviour all of a sudden. "I-I .. umm.. just wait here" he stuttered before walking out the door and closing it behind him again.

I looked around his room at all the posters on his walls, The Beatles, Michael Buble, Westlife and even a 5sos poster. I chuckled at the sight of it, I wonder do any of the boys know its here.... One wall seemed to be totally dedicated to pictures of family and friends. I glanced over them all, recognising a lot of people from back home. In the centre of all the pictures I recognised two small children, both with dark brown hair, one boy and one girl. The girl was lying on the grass looking up at the boy with her head on the boys lap who was looking down at her while he held her hand, the two had the biggest smiles on their faces. "Ive always loved that picture of us" I heard Niall's voices say from right behind me. I jumped with fright as I hadnt even heard him enter the room. "You scared me" I chuckled turning back to the picture. I felt Niall's arms wrap around my waist from behind and his head rested on my shoulder. 'I love you Erin and don't you ever forget that..no matter what I always will" He whispered into my ear as if he didn't want anyone else to hear. "I love you too Niall, forever and always" I whispeard back. "You're the bestest friend I could've asked for" I felt him tense when I said the word friend. 

"Oh is that right?" he said playfully before picking me up and throwing me on his king sized bed. He jumped on top of me and started to tickle my sides. "NI-NIALL ST-STOP" I managed to shout between laughs. "NEVER!" He shouted back tickling me some more. "Niall please your hurting me" i whimpered as i began to fake cry. He stopped straight away "oh Er I'm sorry" he said with guilt in his voice, he pecked my nose before climbing off of me. I sat up, still fake crying, "works every time" I said perfectly fine before sprinting out of his room and down the hall. I heard a loud "HEY NOT FAIR" as I reached the top step of the stairs. I ran down two at a time knowing that he was going to chase after me and that he is also faster. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I stopped and looked behind me only to see Niall 3/4 's of the way down already, told you he was fast. 

I let out  quiet squeal as I started to run again. I was about to turn a corner when I felt strong arms lift me up from behind. "Let me go Niall!" I yelped. In response all I heard was Niall's beautiful heart warming laugh. "Eh hem" we both froze when we heard someone cough from behind us. Niall turned around still holding me up. Once I saw who was standing there I started slapping Niall's hands from my waist to let me down. He eventually let go and I stood up beside him trying to make myself look like I did not just walk through a tornado. "H-Hi Mr.Cowell" I stuttered.