Chapter 25

Hey guys sorry... I was on holidays and had no wifi so ya...enjoy?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*ERIN'S P.O.V*

"Wait, what? You never told us that?" Louis said shocked. "No one ever asked" I said looking at my hands,

"he has been away on holiday with his family for the past 2 weeks, he is coming back tomorrow" I said suddenly finding Louis' cream carpet very interesting. "If he brakes up with me over this it's ok I guess, because it was gonna happen sooner or later" I said. "why would you think that?" Louis asked.

"Because he will be here in Ireland and I'll be in England so the long distance thing probably won't work, even though we're only a few hour flight away" I replied.

"England!? Your going to England! when? for how long?" he asked, surprised at the news. " I thought the girls would have told you all already?, the four of us are moving to England the day after school ends, a week from today" I said confused on why the girls haven't told anyone yet, "we are all moving there, Ciara is going to culinary school, Davina and Maeve are going to a music academy and I'm taking online classes because I wasn't smart enough for any collages over there but didn't want I be left here without my friends" I said the last part with a slight laugh.

"Oh, that's cool." he said nodding, "so where are ye going to live? In an apartment or something?" he asked. "well all the girls are going to live in dorms in their collages and I think I'm going to live in an apartment near the collages because they are right beside each other." I explained lying back on his bed. wow this bed is comfy!

"Wait, you think your going to live in an apartment? your moving in a week, did you not buy or rent an apartment yet?" he asked confused. "umm.. ya I haven't done anything about where to live yet but I'll sort it out before I go...I hope" I said laughing slightly.

Louis was about to say something when Harry burst in the door, "Hey Lou-, what's going on here?" he asked confused. I realised me and Louis were really close together laying on our sides facing each other on his bed... so ya...it kinda looks a bit suspicious.

"Nothing, just a friendly talk between two friends." Louis said sitting up. "so what did you want Harry?" he asked changing the subject. "We are all gonna play truth or dare downstairs if you want to join us?" he said looking at the both of us.

"But it's like 1am?" I said looking at my phone. "ya, so?" Harry said confused. "I just thought you would want to get all the sleep you can before you go on tour again that's all... well I'm not gonna play, I think I'll just go to sleep" I said standing up and letting out a big yawn. "Where will I sleep?" I asked Louis. "Well we have no spare beds with the 5SOS lads here and I don't want you sleeping on a couch so.... I'm sure Niall wouldn't mind if you sleep in his bed and he sleep on the couch" he said. "no, I'll sleep on the couch, I don't mind at all" I said, I really didn't want Niall to be forced to sleep on the couch it's a really uncomfortable couch.

"No, Niall wouldn't want you sleeping on the couch" he said. "ya sleep in my bed Ill sleep in the couch", I looked at the door and saw Niall standing there looking at me. "When? di-", "Harry brought me up" he said cutting me off. I nodded understanding. "come with me" Niall said turning around and walking out the door. "goodnight Louis" I said giving him a hug, "we'll finish this chat later,ya? Goodnight" he responded. I nodded as I walked out the door and saw Niall walking up another flight of stairs.

Once I reached the top I walked beside him to the bottom of the hallway. he opened the door and gestured for me to go inside. once I walked in I saw posters all over his walls. they were drawings and letters from his fans which I found really cute. I turned around and saw him picking up some clothes that were scattered around the cream carpeted floor and threw them into his closet before closing the closet door.

"Do you have anything that's comfy to sleep in that I could wear?" I asked "ya sure" he replied as he walked over to a large mahogany chest of drawers. He pulled out a plain white t-shirt and grey boxers. I said thanks and went to go change in the bathroom. The shirt was about 3 sizes too big for me but I didn't mind, i prefer large shirts anyways. I washed my face free of makeup before grabbing my clothes and making my way back to Niall's room.

"Are you sure it's ok I sleep here? I really don't mind sleeping on the couch" I said as I sat on the bed facing Niall. "ya I'm sure, we will be too loud in the living room for you to sleep on the couch anyways" he said making his way over to the door. "ok thanks...well goodnight" I said getting under the warm duvet.

"goodnight....love you"

"Love you too" I replied quietly as I saw him smile and shut the door.