Chapter 11

'My lipgloss is cool,

My lipgloss be poppin,

I'm standin at my locker,

And all the boys be stopp-'

"Ugh" I groaned turning the alarm off my phone. I checked the time, 9am, eh could be worse. I unwillingly dragged myself out of bed and went over to my closet, but then I remembered what the plans are for today, I squealed and ran over to my phone, I quickly typed a group message,

(E= Erin, D=Davina, M=Maeve, C=Ciara)

E: I have a surprise for you :)))))

D: ugh! why are you up so early!??

M: ya Erin seriously go back to sleep!

C: nooo! I hate surprises just tell usssssss!

E: we are up early because we need to get ready! You'll thank me later, just meet me at my house in an hour to get fully ready :) x

D: this better be good! I'll see ye later :) x

C: this better be something better than 5sos to get me out of my comfy bed!

(Hehe little does she know)

M: ok fine! see you in an hour :) x

I put my phone back on my bedside table to charge, I went back over to my closet to find a really cute outfit to wear today.

Oh god! It's already 9:25 I'll just get the girls to help me when they come. I grabbed a fresh towel from the hot press and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I washed my hair and body, and after a long time I finally got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a clean towel. I dried myself off and with the towel still around me I walked across the hall into my bedroom without any interruptions, with my mam always sleeping and my two older sisters, Sara (sare-ah) and Ciara (key-rah), are in collage so they're not around much,only on christmas and summer holidays. Which is fine with me because i usually have the whole house to myself, and I know what your thinking...what about her dad?....well he decided to leave us when I was 10, he left then got into drugs and no one knows where he is now...so yeah, theres a boring summery of my family.

I got dressed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, just until i get properly dressed later, i quickly dried my hair and put it in a messy bun.

Im starving! I haven't eaten all day, and the girls should be here any minute. I ran down the stairs skipping every second step, yes childish, dont judge. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, my eyes immediately found a pack of sausages. I grabbed the pack and grabbed a pan and put it on the cooker I turned it on and put the sausages in.

As i was waiting for the sausages to cook I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey girl"

Maeve said as she, Davina and Ciara walked through the door. They each were in sweatpants and hoodies like me and each had a big overnight bag with them, each stuffed with makeup, clothes and other things they would need to get ready.

"So what are we doing today that we have to be up so early?"

Davina said sitting down on the couch and turning on the tv. Ciara and Maeve sat down beside her and started laughing at an old episode of Friends.

"Its a surprise and we have to be there by 1 so i think we should start getting ready, knowing how long ye take"

I said giggling and walking towards the stairs.

"Oh c'mon Erin tell us pwease"

Ciara said sticking out her bottom lip while following me into my room along with the other girls.

" if i told you the surprise would be ruined and you wouldn't believe me if i told you"

I said mumbling the last part so they couldn't hear me. They dumped all the contents of their bags on my bed. Makeup, clothes, curling iron, straightner, these girls come prepared.

"Fine, so what should we dress in? Casual, fancy, formal?"

Maeve said while looking through the various clothes.

"Casual but cute"

I replied with a wink. She just looked confused....