Chapter 22

I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I walked into my room with a towel around me and headed to the closet. I opened it wide and began swinging on the doors. I stopped and eyed my wardrobe.

"FOR NARNIA!" I yelled, running into it, but the stumbling backwards from the force of my clothing.

I take it Narnia didn't want me.

Curse that majestical lion!

I pulled out some black skinny jeans and a white knitted jumper. putting on my clothes I proceeded in grabbing my phone and heading downstairs. once at the bottom I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I checked my phone and saw that Niall had texted me,

Niall: hey do you wanna meet at Starbucks? I'm kinda in the mood ;)

Me: ya sure meet you there in a few :)

I quickly replied while putting on my shoes. As soon as I was out the door I was regretting it.

CURSE THIS IRISH WEATHER!

I began walking, hopefully this time I won't almost get hit by a car :/

It took me ten minutes but I finally made it.

I clung onto the door of Starbucks, panting like a wild woman who just gave birth and then ran a marathon.

I walked into the shop, ignoring the looks I was receiving from everybody. I looked around and in the back corner was a guy with a grey beanie and black sunglasses on who was typing on his phone.

I walked over knowing who it was by the little bit of blonde hair poking out of the top of the beanie.

I sat down and I don't think he even noticed I was there until I lightly slapped him on the side of his head.

"Ow! what th- oh hey Erin"

He said the last part with a smile. "Hey Niall" I responded as he put his phone away in his pocket.

" how are you feeling?" He asked with concern. " I'm a bit dizzy but I'll be fine tommorrow" I said with a slight smile.

"So do you wanna come back to my place and watch some movies or something?"

I asked looking at my hands that were resting on the table. " ya sure, lets go" he said standing up.

We walked out the door and made our way to his car. thank go I don't have to walk again, I almost got hit twice on the way over.

After a few minutes we were back at my house. We got out of the car and went inside.

"So...amm..do you wanna watch a movie or?" I said taking off my shoes and making my way into the kitchen with Niall following behind.

"Ya sure" he said going into the living room. I decided to make some popcorn because knowing us we would have to leave during the movie to get it anyway.

"So what do you wanna watch?" he shouted from the other room. "I don't mind, you can choose" I replied as the popcorn was popping in the microwave. mmm smells delicious. Once the popcorn was done I put it in 2 large bowls and made my way into the living room to where I saw Niall lying lazily across the couch. "We're watching The Little Rascals, i-if that's ok with you" he stuttered. "ya that's grand, I love this movie!" I said with a smile giving him a bowl and shoving his legs off the couch so I could sit down. He hit play and we began to watch the movie.

We were half way through the movie when I felt my eye lids getting heavy. after a while of fighting I decided to let sleep take over....