Chapter 21

*ERINS P.O.V*

For the rest of the night we just chilled in the living room, ate food and just overall had a great time.

" Hey guys we better go"

I said gesturing to words the girls. " it's 11 and we have to get up early for school tomorrow" I said getting up off the floor beside Michael.

We were all at the door saying our goodbyes and we hugged each of the guys. I noticed Calum giving Ciara a kiss on the cheek as she blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Bye guys, see you soon"

We said getting into the car. we waved as Davina drove out of the driveway.

It was quiet for a few minutes before Maeve decided to break the silence,

"So, Ciara, you and Calum"

She said with a smirk looking at Ciara who was now blushing,

"Um..what about you and Ash?" She said with a wink changing the subject,

"W-well, Davina and Luke"

She said quickly pushing the subject to Davina.

".......Ok I think we should talk about Erin and Niall"

She said with a smirk looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"Uh..what about us?" I said looking out the window ignoring the looks they were all giving me.

"He sooo totally likes you"

Maeve said, Ciara and Davina both nodding agreeing with her.

"No he doesn't, I don't know what your talking about"

I said trying to hide my smile.

"Yes he does, but did you notice Michael when you and Niall had to kiss?" Ciara said "he just awkwardly left looking angry?"

"He left 'cos he had to go to the bathroom! do you not have ears?" I said with a slight chuckle.

"Bu-"

"Oh look it's my house bye gals see you at school love ya" I said cutting her off and jumping out if the car before Davina even hit the brakes.

I ran up to the house, unlocked the door and quickly went inside locking it behind me. all the lights were off and it was silent, so my mam must have gone to bed. I took off my jacket and shoes at the door and ran through the house and up the stairs to my room.

I jumped on my bed head first too tired to get into my pyjamas.

That was a long weekend, between,

A) the car crash

B) meeting 5SOS

C) meeting 1D

D) shopping with Zayn and Harry

E) ...finding Niall.....

*NEXT DAY*

My lipgloss be cool

My lipgloss be poppin'

I'm st-

Ugh, I moaned as I turned off the alarm on my phone, I really have to change that song...

I got out of bed a bit too quickly because my vision decided to go all blurry and my head was throbbing,

"Woah" I said holding my head.

"Erin get up ti-, oh your up"

My mam said sticking her head in around the door,

"Are you ok, you look kind of sick" she said walking in and putting her hand on my forehead.

"You have a temperature, so stay at home today, I'll go call your school and I'll be off to work, but there's medicine in the kitchen press, I'll see you later"

She said planting a short kiss on the top of my head and walking out.

I lay back down and was about to fall asleep again when my phone buzzed on the floor beside my bed, must have fallen out of my pocket when I jumped into bed last night.

I picked up my phone and saw I had 3 text messages, I unlocked my phone and saw that they were from Davina, Maeve and ...Niall?

I opened Davina's first,

Ms.Hemmings <3:

Hey, where are you? :)x

Me:

Hey, I'm kinda sick so I'll see you later babe bye :)xxxx

Ms.Hemmings <3:

Ok get well soon babe bye :)x

Next I opened Maeve's and it was basically the same so I'll let Davina tell her what's wrong. next I opened Niall's,

*TEXT COVO*

Niall:

Hey have a good day in school :)

Me:

Thanks, but I'm actually not feeling well so I'm just staying at home today :)

Niall:

Oh, are you ok?

Me:

Ya I'm grand just a bit dizzy and bored haha :/

Niall:

Well...I could come over if you want? We could watch movies or something..if you want?

Me:

Sure :) that would be great.. See you soon

*TEXT CONVO OVER*

This should be fun....