Chapter 40

"You're not 'PUNK ROCK' CLIFFORD!! I AM!!" I shouted at Michael over the phone "WELL JOHNSON I HATE YOU!" He hung up and I chuckled, before going back to fix my hair. I was abruptly interrupted again when my phone vibrated showing a text from Mike.

I blinked several times as I looked at the picture, it was a picture of Michael with his hair dyed blue, his tongue lopsided. Underneath, the caption said, "who's more PUNK ROCK now!!?" I laughed and typed "ME!" in all caps.

"Nah, I'm more punk rock than you" he replied.

As I was about to reply, his caller ID showed up.

"I'm more punk rock than you, no matter what you say Mike" I greeted him.

"Nu-uh, it's me guurrrrllllll!" He said in a girly voice. I laughed and then there was dead silence.

"I miss you" he blurted.

"I miss you too" I softly replied.

"I'll see you soon though right?" he questioned. It was a month into the tour and I was planning to go visit them in 2 weeks. I then decided as a surprise that I was gonna visit them sooner and by that I mean I'm in the elevator of their hotel heading up to the top floor which is rented out for all of them.

"Very soon Michael" I replied with a smile. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. There was a long hallway with 4 doors on each side. The only person who knows I'm here is Mark, their personal trainer, because I had to ask him where they were staying. He told me that on the left side of the hall were the 1D boys and on the left were 5sos. I had asked him which room belongs to who and decided to go to Michael's since I was on the phone with him. I walked over to the 3rd door on the right and knocked 3 times.

"Hey hold on theres a knock on my door" I heard Michael sigh over the phone. Before I could answer, the door opened to a freshly blue dyed haired Michael. Once his brain seemed to realise who was standing at his door, his phone dropped from his hand onto the wooden floor and he enveloped me in a huge hug lifting me off the floor and spinning me around, causing me to laugh. "ERIN! Oh My God?! What are you doing here? I thought you were back in London!" He said letting me go. I could see the shock and happiness on his face which made me smile even more. "I decided to come earlier and surprise all of you" I replied. "I just can't believe your here" he said pulling me into another hug. "Oh My God I have a great idea." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his room and closing the door behind him. "Ok so it's 6pm now and we all usually go into Niall's room because its the biggest and all order room service at 6:30 so if you hide out here until then and then when the person comes up with the room service cart you can just bring it into the room and everyone will be surprised" he explained. He looked happy with himself for making up such and idea. "Ok lets do it" I smiled. I couldn't wait to see everyone else again.

6:30 rolled around and everyone was in Niall's room. I was leaning against the wall outside the room waiting for one of the hotel workers to come up with the food. A few minutes later the elevator door opened and a middle aged women stepped out rolling a cart piled with food. I stood up straight, " Hi I'll just take it into the room, thank you" I said awkwardly. "ok? thank you" she smiled confusedly before going back into the elevator. I pushed the cart up to the door, took a deep breath and knocked. Michael made sure he would be the one to open the door so I could go into the room so everyone can see me at the same time. As planned Michael opened the door and smiled he ushered me in. I pushed the heavy cart down a small hallway and turned a corner to be greeted by 7 boys all laughing and smiling. Luke was the first to notice me. "ERIN!!??" He shouted with shock, grabbing everyones attention to look at the new arrival into the room.

There was a chorus of shocked and happy shouts and a huge bear hug from each of them. The last was Niall he gave me a huge hug like the others but this one felt so much more loving. I had missed his hugs, I had missed him.

"I missed you so much" he mumbled into my neck. He kissed my jaw and looked into my eyes. "I missed you too Nialler" I giggled with happiness. "eh hemm" heard Harry say from behind Niall. Niall let go of me only to wrap his arms around my waist from behind and rest his head on mine. "Oh hey guys" I laughed. "I thought you weren't coming for another 2 weeks?" Ashton questioned. "Ya well, I decided I wanted to surprise you all" I replied with a smile. "Well you sure surprised me! I nearly shat my pants when Luke shouted your name" Louis confessed causing everyone to laugh.

**************

"I think Im gonna go to bed" Liam yawned, "we have a concert tomorrow, don't want to be tired for that". Everyone agreed and also decided to call it a day. After everyone left the room it was just Niall and I.

"So.. where do I sleep?" I asked while standing up from the bed where I previously lay between Niall and Luke. I felt a tug on my arm making me fall back onto the bed into Niall's arms. "Right here" he smiled with a sigh. I chuckled and sank deeper into his body while wrapping my arms around his waist. "I really really really really really really really like you" Niall sang quietly into my ear before leaving a soft kiss on my jaw. "Did you just quote Carley Rae Jempson?" I giggled. "Shhh don't ruin the moment" He chuckled back. "Too late" I sang. "Now you're quoting 5sos" he chuckled. "You started it" I challenged. A smirk slowly made its way onto Niall's perfect lips, "You sure about that?". I didn't have time to answer before he jumped on top of me with his knees at either side of my waist and tickled my sides.