Chapter 10

....."OH MY GOD!"

"guys look at this!"

A guy with messy brown hair said standing in the doorway of the living room.

Right then Harry, Zayn and another guy with light brown hair and a small quiff, ran into the room. Their eyes fell on me and Niall. their eyes widened and jaws dropped.

I looked at Niall, he was looking at the boys with a shocked yet...worried? face.

"Hey Erin"

Harry said still looking at me with a shocked face.

"Um Niall...amm can we talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?..now!"

Zayn said smiling at me.

Niall got up and gave me a small smile before being dragged into the kitchen by the guy with the messy brown hair.

I started to eat the popcorn again but i couldn't help but overhear their conversation. they could have picked a room that isn't right beside me.

"Who is she Niall?"

I didn't recognise the voice, it could be mr.quiff (I gave him a nickname, because I don't know his name), his is the only voice that I haven't heard yet.

"Umm.. that's Erin..shes-she's a childhood friend"

Niall said. I heard someone laugh.

"Niall she's not only a childhood friend now is she? You are sharing food with her and you let her sit on YOUR beloved beanbag! There's only one answer to this"

Zayn's voice said. I'm confused, what's wrong with me sharing food with him or sitting on his beanbag, to be fair I didn't know it was his at the time but what do they mean?

"Guys please be quiet, she's just in the other room, she could hear you"

Niall tried to quietly whisper but failed because I could still hear him load and clear.

"Fine, but your gonna have to tell her sooner or later"

Zayn said. what? Tell me what sooner or later?

I got up and walked into the kitchen to where the boys were.

"Hey I gotta go,I have a lot of homework to do"

I said looking at the floor.

"Sure babe do you have any way home?"

I looked up and saw mr.quiff talking to me.

"It's not that far a walk, so I'll just walk home, oh and I never got your name, or yours"

I said pointing to messy brown and mr.quiff

"I'm Liam"

Mr.quiff, or should I say Liam said.

"And I'm Louis nice to meet you babe"

Messy brown or now Louis said giving me a small wink.

"Hi well I'm Erin, but I really gotta go so I might see you later"

I said making my way to the front door. before I could step out the door I felt a hand grip my elbow, I turned my head and saw niall,

"I can drive you home..i-if you want?"

He stuttered looking away from my eyes.

"Um sure why not, it's kind of chilly out there anyway and I have nothing warmer"

I said with a small laugh. he just nodded and grabbed his keys from a small table by the front door. we got into the car and started to drive away from their huge mansion. I checked my phone for the first time in a while, I had a missed call from my mam but that's all. I glanced at the time before I locked it and gasped, it was 12:45 am ! I looked out the window of the car and notices for the first time just how dark it is outside, jeez shows how much I pay attention.

After a small yet awkward drive we finally pulled into my driveway. I noticed Davina's car was gone so I guess all the girls went home. once the car stopped I took off my seatbelt, I turned to Niall, he was stating out the front window,

"Um maybe we can talk some other time?"

I said but it came out more as a question, he just nodded so I took that as my sign to leave. I was a bit disappointed by his response, I thought he would be more eager to talk to me,but I guess I was wrong...

"Er?"

Niall said looking at me, the door of the car was halfway closed, but I opened it again to see what he wanted to say,

"Umm do you know of 5 seconds of summer?"

I nearly screamed "OMG YESSS" but I decided to stay calm

"Uh...ya why?"

I asked as casually as I could,

"Well um they are coming to our house tomorrow at around 1pm and I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with us?"

He asked rubbing the back of his neck, I was freaking out inside, I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs, if you haven't guessed I'm a huge fan of 5SOS and so are Davina, Ciara and maeve, oh wait,

"I would love to, but can I bring the girls? They are huge fans of them"

I asked with a huge grin on my face,

"Ya sure see you tomorrow then"

He said with a small smile,

"Bye Nialler"

I said closing the car door, the though his window I saw shock all over his face, I actually can't believe I called him Nialler again! I am supposed to be mad and upset with him ,not act all friendly again!

He backed out the driveway and drove back the way we came. I made my way up to the house, I tried to open the door but it was locked, I guess mam went to bed.

I got the spare key from under the statue of a pale green frog and unlocked the door. I locked it behind me and made my way upstairs.

I quickly got ready for bed and decided to text the girls in the morning about what's going to happen tomorrow! AAAH I can't wait!