Chapter 12

"Yay now where we going?"

Ciara said as she got into the backseat of Davina's car. she is our chauffeur, she drives us everywhere because usually she is coming with us, and she doesn't trust our driving because we all drive like maniacs.

"You'll find out soon enough"

I smiled getting into the passengers seat to direct Davina where to go.

Maeve and Davina soon followed getting into the car.

I was wearing a pair of light washed ripped skinny jeans with a yellow tanktop and a blue Hollister hoodie(that's not baggy), Davina had on a pair of black and white Aztec leggings and her black 5SOS hoodie (she wears it all the time, she loves them so much haha) with a white tanktop underneath and a pair of black converse, Ciara was wearing a pair of wine jeans, white tank top with YOLO written in red on it, her favourite army styled jacket and white ankle converse, Maeve was wearing a pair of navy leggings that a turned up at the bottom, a white knitted sweater and white converse.

Ciara and Davina's hair have been straightens and Maeve and I curled ours. we each had light makeup on and all this took us about.....2 and a half hours, which is surprisingly good for us.

"Turn left..."

I said. I remembered exactly where to go because all I did was look out the window the first time I came here.

"O.M.G! It's huge! What are we doing here! Erin did you steal this!?"

Davina asked looking at the 1D mansion for a second and then returning her eyes to the road. Is she being serious!

"How the hell could I steal a mansion Davina?"

I asked trying to hold in my laughter, I could here Maeve and Ciara trying to hold in their laughter in the back aswell.

"Well...amm....oh shut up"

Davina said while going red. we all burst into laughter and soon she joined us. Wow never underestimate a blonde (a/n: nothing against blondes it's just for the fanfic)

She parked the car and we all got out. it was now 12:55 so were early but it doesn't matter...

"Woah"

Ciara, Maeve and Davina all said at the same time.

"Wait...AAAAAAHHHH OMG OMG OMG"

Maeve shouted excitedly,

"What? what's wrong?"

Davina said worriedly,

"I KNOW THAT LAUGH ANYWHERE! AAAA-"

I slapped my hand over her mouth. Last thing I want is for the boys to come out and see Maeve and the girls like this they would think we are even crazier than we actually are. I still had my hand in her mouth, she was breathing heavily but looked more calm.

"Ok Maeve if I take my hand off your mouth promise me you will not scream or you will ruin the surprise for all of ye 'cause they will just think your a bunch of crazy people ok?"

I asked as she nodded her head. I slowly took my hand from her face wiped it on her sweater and turned to the door.

"Erin seriously please, what is happening, who's house is this!?"

Ciara said, I turned around to look at her, I didn't say anything I just put my finger to my lip in the sign to be quiet. I turned back around ignoring the look on Maeve's face, she was actually about to start crying. I want to as well, I am actually fangirling inside but I have to keep it in, don't let it show, conceal don't feel, don't let them know, (hehe see what I did there). I knocked on the door and stood back a little while fixing my hair and outfit, out of the corner of my eye I saw Maeve doing the same and Davina and Ciara with confused and worried faces.

The door swung open,

"Oh hey you came"

......'thump'