Chapter 24

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS OMG ❤️❤️

-Er x

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh... my... god

What have I done.

I just kissed Michael.

Why didn't I push him away?

Why did I kiss back?

Does he like me?

Do I like him?

All these questions were jumping around in my head as I ran out of his room, away from him. I ran down the stairs, my vision blurry from some tears that were tolling down my cheeks. It's not that I was upset, I was just in complete shock in what had just happened. I grabbed my penny board that I had left at the bottom of the stairs and was making my way to the door.

"Erin?" I heard someone say. I turned my head to see Louis standing in the doorway to the living room with a concerned look on his face. "not now Louis" I said reaching out for the handle of the front door. I was halfway out when I felt him grab my arm and spin me around. "what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. "Nothing, I'm fine, I have to go" I said trying to escape his grasp that was still on my arm. "no, it too late to go home alone now, follow me." he said walking away and up the stairs. I figured he was right, and I don't like going home alone this late at night. I closed the door and followed him up the stairs to, Im presuming, his room.

I followed him into his room and i sat down on his bed. he shut the door and sat down beside me. I felt his soft thumb wipe the tears that were on my cheeks.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked still with worry written all over his face. "M-Michael kissed me, and I didn't stop him" I said nearly breaking into tears again. Louis pulled me into a hug, "but why are you so upset about it?" He asked, still holding me.

"B-because I have a b-boyfriend"

*MAEVE'S P.O.V*

I was nearly ready for my date with Ashton. I was wearing a sleeveless, turquoise sun dress and a pair of brown combat boots. My hair was in long beach waves and had light makeup on.

I am so excited!

Ding dong

I grabbed my handbag and took my phone off the charger before running down the stairs to open the door.

I unlocked the door to reveal a smiling Ashton. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans (as usual) and a brown and white, baseball tee style, Nirvana shirt.

It looks like he was attacked by a pair if scissors. There were holes cut out everywhere....he might as well be wearing no shirt! ;)

"You look gorgeous" he said interrupting me from my thoughts. "not too bad yourself" I replied with a smile. I closed the door locking it behind me. We walked over to his car. I was about to open the passenger door but Ashton had gotten there before me. he held it open as I got into the car. once I was in he closed it with a smirk and walked over to the other side of the car and got in.

"So where are we going?" I said curiously as we pulled out of my driveway. "Well, I thought we could get something to eat? and maybe go for a walk?" he said only taking his eyes off the road for a second to see if that was ok with me. "oh thank god! I'm starving" I said slightly laughing, "and ya a walk sounds good"

10 minutes later we had reached a Italian restaurant. it wasn't that fancy thank god or I would feel very underdressed, but it was a cute family friendly one. Once we walked through the door I could immediately smell delicious food which only made my stomach growl loader.

"Table for 2" Ashton said to to the waiter at the door. He took us to a table in back beside a window. The waiter gave us 2 menus and left us to decide on what we wanted. "So what are you going I get?" Ashton asked looking up from his menu after a few minutes.

"Hmm I think I'll get the margarita pizza" I said.

"Do you wanna get a large one and we share? because I was going to get that too" he said with a smile.

Ooooh how I love that smile.

"Ya sure" I replied smiling back. the waiter came back over to us after a few minutes, "what would you like this evening?" he asked politely. "Can we have a large margarita pizza to share?" Ashton said placing our order. "of course, and to drink?" he said after writing down our food order. "I'll have a water please" I said, yes water, don't judge I try to be healthy.

"I'll have a coke" Ashton said. the waiter wrote down our order and took our menus before leaving.

We talked about our likes and dislikes, our hobbies and more stuff while we ate out meal. and may I say it was Amazing!

I love me a pizza!

"I had a great time tonight" I said as we were walking out of the restaurant. "Me too, but it's not over yet" he said as we got in the car. "I know a great place for a nice walk" he said as we were driving down the road. As we were getting nearer I recognised that we were going to a huge park that had trails that went along a river.

We got out of the car and made our way over to a pathway that went along the river. We were walking in silence for a minute before I felt Ashton lace his fingers with mine. My small hands fit perfectly on his large ones. I smiled up at him and he smiled back giving me a cheeky wink.

We were walking for about 20 minutes, talking about life when I felt a drop of water fall on my head and I looked up, the once clear starry sky was now covered in dark clouds. The rain was beating down on is within seconds.

Typical Ireland.

"Follow me" I said pulling Ashton under a nearby tree. once under it I sighed in relief, Thank you trees for great shelter I thought to myself as I rested my back against the thick tree trunk. I looked at Ashton and saw him already looking at me, he came closer, he put one hand on the tree trunk beside my head and the other hand on my hip, before I could say anything I felt his soft warm lips crash into mine. Of course, I kissed back and after a minute it started to get pretty steamy.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, the two of us breathing heavily trying to catch our breath. We smiled at each other, "that was," Ashton said, "amazing" I finished before he planted another warm kiss on my lips.

~~<<<<<<>>>>>>>~~

Thanks to CalumsIrishGirl for helping me come up with the idea for this chapter :)