Chapter 26

I'm sorry it took so long but school has been taking over my life ...and plus it's an exam year for me...so I'll be updating a bit slow :/ I'm so sorry......

~~~~~~~~~

*NEXT DAY*

*ERINS P.O.V*

I woke up feeling completely confused, Where am I? After a few seconds I remembered where I was,Niall's room. also I remembered everything that happened last night. Ugh why did Michael kiss me? Does he like me? What's Jarred gonna do when he finds out?... Probably try and kill me...

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY COCO POPS!?" I heard someone scream downstairs breaking me from my thoughts, I recognised the voice as Niall's. I laughed to myself while getting out of the most comfortable bed ever. I looked in the mirror and tried to fix the nest of hair on my head before going downstairs. I decided I was presentable so I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen.

Niall stood in the doorway of the kitchen, Ashton, Luke and Calum all stood by the island looking like a bunch of puppy's that got into trouble. I looked at the floor and there were coco pops.....everywhere.

"Oh my god" I said quietly to myself standing behind Niall. He turned around with a furious look on his face, it seemed to soften when he saw me. "they..they spilled all my coco pops" he whispered, was he about to cry? "It'll be ok Hun" I said rubbing his back, "we'll go to the shop and buy some more once we're dressed, ok?"

He nodded his head slowly before turning back to the boys, "we're sorry Niall, we'll clean it up" Luke said grabbing a broom from the corner of the room. "thanks lads" Niall said, turning back to me. "let's get dressed and go get breakfast" he said with a smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs. When we reached his room I went over to where I had left my clothes the night before, I picked them up and was making my way to the bathroom to get changed. "here just put these on, you don't have to get back into the clothes you wore yesterday" Niall said handing me a pair of his black sweatpants. "No it's ok I think I'll just wear my own clothes" I replied, "I guarantee you will more comfortable in these" he said pushing me into the bathroom and closing the door.

I huffed in response. I decided to just put on Niall's sweatpants just to satisfy him, and because they seemed really comfy. I washed my face and got changed. I guess I can't wear makeup today. I got dressed and left the bathroom.

Niall was laying on his back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He looked up when he noticed I was just standing there. "Oh, you ready?" He asked standing up. "Yup, lets go" I said grabbing my phone before following Niall out to his car.

"So where are we going?" I asked after about 2 minutes of silence. "well... you know that café we used to go to all the time?" He said not taking his eyes off the road. "Oh my god, we're going to Chocolate Brown!?" I said (a/n: this is actually a cafe in Mullingar haha) nearly squealing with excitement, I love this cafe and I haven't been to it since a week before Niall left...and ya I missed it. "Ya" Niall said with a chuckle. "yay I haven't been there in forever" I said, I couldn't take the smile off my face. "why? when was the last time you were there?" Niall said looking at me before turning back to the road. "Since..since before you left" I said looking out the window. "why?" He asked with curiosity in his voice. "um well.." I paused, "..if I went, it wouldn't be the same, I'd feel like something is missing, so I just decided not to go" I answered, I could feel myself blushing, why? I do not know.

"You could have gone with one of the girls?" He suggested, "I could've.... but I only wanted to go with you"

We pulled into the 1D house driveway. "that was fun" Niall said smiling while parking the car. "ya it was, like old times" I said smiling back. we got out of the car and made our way into the house.

Why me? | 1D & 5SOS |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara