"Shawn left hand on yellow" Cole says and I nod as I make my way down on to the mat.

This was the last round and the pressure was on from Elle, she was very competitive which I liked a lot. She believed we were going to win but I was terrible at this game as I kept slipping.

If I'm honest I was losing on purpose so I could stay up and clean the dishes with her.

We played almost the whole round which ended with Elle who had her hands behind her back propping her up and her legs stretched out. Then my hands on a yellow spot and a red spot as my body hovered over hers. My face was literally almost on her chest, it was an awkward position but nonetheless I was enjoying it.

"Shawn left foot on blue" Lance says and I groan moving my foot slightly but because of my sock I slip, making me collapse on Elle completely and her collapse onto her back. My face was squished into her chest and my body was limped on hers.

Cole and Lance  roared with laughter. I quickly propped myself up looking at Elle, who's cheeks were pink almost resembling my blushing cheeks.

"Uh-" she looked embarrassed as she quickly got up and then she avoided eye contact with me. I cleared my throat and stood up.

"We won HA! You guys are cooking and cleaning for a week!" They laughed and Elle frowned crossing her arms.

"Be careful because I might end up poisoning your dinner tonight" she says and they laughed.

"Guys come on-" I say but she turned around around.

"This is your fault, I should have kicked you out of the team after the first round" she says jabbing her finger into my chest and I couldn't help but laugh because she was adorable.

"I'll clean the dishes you don't have do anything" I say as I grabbed her tiny wrist.

"Oh you are going to clean the dishes" she says with a huff.

"Better start preparing dinner" Cole teases and she crosses her arms walking out of the room with her small hips swaying.

They laughed as she walked out and I found myself chuckling too.

"Competitive one isn't she?" Cole says and I nodded.

"Very"

"It's adorable though" Lance says and I narrowed my eye brows at him.

"She's so cute" Cole adds and I glared at him.

"Are you getting jealous?" Lance asks and I shook my head.

"The look on your face says something else" Cole snickers.

"Shut up I'm not jealous" I scowled at them.

"Well you did have the best team mate, and the position you were in the last round" Cole laughed.

"It pretty much looked like a sex position" Lance says and they laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"You like her don't you?" Lance says and I quickly shook my head.

"Of course he does even though he acts like he doesn't" Cole adds.

"No I don't-"

"The way he listens to what she says and gives in, he's turning soft" Lance says.

"I don't like her and she's not making me soft so shut the fuck up" I groaned and they just laughed.

"Shawn! Dinner isn't going to prepare itself!" Elle screams from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back and then I saw Cole and Lance with a look on their face.

"Soft" they both said and I groaned.

"If you two want your arms and legs intact, you better keep that mouth closed" I threaten but they found it more amusing by laughing.

I did not like her and she did not make me soft...