I pulled my hair up and got to work.

* * *

I heard Zayn open the door to his house as I started working on poetry analyzation. I had been working non-stop since Zayn left. I knew that I was making good progress and it felt amazing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him walk into the room with his cop uniform on. F.uck he needed to stop wearing that around. Men in uniform are my weakness. He put groceries down on the counter and winked at me as I worked. He didn't say a word because I was 'engrossed' in my work, or so he thought.

I watched him as he put stuff away. The uniform hugged tightly to his crotch and backside and his arms flexed as he put stuff away. Holy shit. I couldn't concentrate.

I sighed loudly and then tried to go back to my work. I felt Zayn's presence behind me and he wrapped his arms around me. "I couldn't stop thinking about f.ucking you in my cop car," He moaned as he started kissing my neck. Shivers ran down my entire body and I smirked. Just the thought of us f.ucking in his cop car got me immediately horny. He was the best sex I had ever had. By far.

I leaned back and looked up at him, "I'm trying to do work." I smiled sweetly and leaned back down. I was just trying to torture him further and prolong the inevitable acts that would happen. His hands slowly moved up my stomach and started massaging my breasts. I held back moans as he expertly touched me. His hands found their way under my shirt and soon his hands found my hot skin.

His lips placed wet kisses on my neck and I leaned back and looked at him. "Still trying to work." I smirked. He pinched both of my nipples and a breathy moan came from my mouth. My entire body felt as if it was on fire. He continued massaging my chest as I looked up at him. I was already soaking wet.

"Sorry for disrupting you," He pinched my nipples once more and then started walking off. He had his familiar cocky smile on his face and it drove me crazy. I climbed out of my chair quickly and pinned him against the wall.

"I'm not done with you yet," I smiled and kissed him passionately. His hands cupped my bum and he lifted me up. My hands ran through his hair as he walked up the stairs squeezing my bum. His fingers dug into my skin and I gasped quietly in his ear.

"Someone's been a naughty girl," He smirked and pulled my shirt off suddenly. I stood before him topless and his eyes scanned me.

"How have I been naughty?" I chuckled as he threw me on the bed. I rubbed his crotch slowly and his eyes filled with lust. I knew he wasn't going to want to wait, but I would try my best to hold him back; to torture him.

"For not doing your work," He smiled and took out his handcuffs. I wasn't going to protest that I actually had been doing my work because I was anxious to see how he would punish me. Was he as kinky as I hoped?

He cuffed one of my wrists and then cuffed the other one around the bed post. The cool metal held my wrists back from touching Zayn as he stared deviously up at me. He worked my underwear down my legs and suddenly I was completely bare. "Naughty girl." He smirked and started taking off his belt.

"You're gonna hit me?" My voice went up an octave. That had to be my worst fear. My father hit me with a belt and I never got over it. Images of my dad standing over me and hitting my backside with a belt forced their way onto my vision, but Zayn's voice brought me back.

"Not unless you want me to," He winked and tossed the belt to the side. He crawled on top of me and the smiled. "I have more cuffs in my car. I could cuff every single limb of yours and then you'd be controlled by me." He whispered against my skin. I gulped. "But not today." He kissed me passionately and I moaned when I felt his fingers slide into me. "You're so wet, baby." He pulsed his fingers in and out of me for a few seconds as I struggled against the cuffs around my wrists. Red marks would surely be apparent when we were done with our...activities. I whimpered as he climbed off of me and took off his shirt and undershirt. His tattoos and muscles were revealed to me and I got a whole lot wetter.

I looked up at his tattoos and I realized that I loved each and every one of them. They each made him look so much sexier and so much darker. It turned me on.

He leaned down and licked a hot stripe up my region. I gasped and struggled against the cuff. My other hand found his hair and started tugging it. "F.uck, Zayn," I moaned as his hands rubbed my inner thighs and his tongue played with me. His fingers entered me again and I started shaking with pleasure.

"You taste delicious," He moaned and licked my entirety again. He started playing with my clit and I lost it. I screamed his name within a matter of seconds and was shaking from pleasure.

"Zayn," I groaned as he crawled on top of me. He kissed me passionately and rolled his clothed hips into mine. I whimpered. I was still enveloped in pleasure from my first orgasm and now he wanted me to have another. The cuff hurt my wrist as I tried to wrap my arms around him.

He pulled back and started pulling his pants down while rubbing my area. I moaned softly as I felt his touch and saw his large erection in his boxers. He pulled his boxers down and started stroking himself. His hand traveled up and down his length slowly as I watched the rhythmic movement. He seemed to grow as I watched and I stared up at him with lustful eyes.

"I wish you were on birth control..."

"I am." I smiled. His eyes widened and he winked at me.

"I wanna feel you raw," He moaned softly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The image of Zayn entering me sans a condom gave me shivers. I wanted to feel him raw. I wanted him to f.uck me until I couldn't breathe. I wanted him to f.uck me until I couldn't move.

"Then feel me raw," I groaned as he slipped fingers inside of me. He played with my clit with his thumb while his pointer and middle finger slid in and out of me. He started touching my g-spot and I let out soft moans. He seemed to be enjoying my pleasure.

A.N. Thanks so much for reading!!! Don't forget to comment and like each chapter and I'll update more frequently!!!!