"I would like the Avacado Turkey Panini with Cheese and Brocolli soup with side roasted vegetables and a Sprite please" The lady says

"Sure thing" I say as I give the ticket to Uriah who are flipping burgers and making soups.

I go behind the counter and make both the Sprite and Coke with ice.

After getting their drinks I go deliver it to them and then after their food is done I give them that aswell.

                                                                        +++

"HPH!" Uriah yells from the back and all the other works shout it back not at the same time but, you get my point.

HPH means that it is 7:30 and its Happy hour.

Thats when all the families and Elderly start to leave and the college students and young adults start coming in to drink.

Around Nine O' Clock. I am serving shots of tequila to all of my tables and I am handing out more beers than I can count.

After I clean the last table and have all of my people in my section satisfied I see a group of boys walk in. One I immediately recognize. Zeke, Uriah's older brother. I met him this year. I just never saw him with any of these guys.

One has Celery Green eyes, One is built like a bulldozer, and One has the most striking eyes I have ever seen. He has beautiful Deep Stormy blue eyes that looks like the Ocean at night.

I see that Sally seats them at my section and I start helping Shauna out by making Drinks while I wait for them to start looking on the menu.

After a while I go to their table.

"Hey Guys, Hey Zeke, Welcome to Burlesque" I say as I write their table number on the ticket.

"Hey Tris, This is my friends, Will, Al and Four"

"Nice to meet you, Im Tris. Are you ready to order"

"Yeah, I want the Cheesy Cheese burger with Onion Rings, and A beer" Will says.

I write that down and the Al starts talking.

"Hot wings,Cheesy Tater Tots, and A beer" 

"Mozzerella Sticks, Fries, and A BBQ Burger AND a beer, Please " Zeke says

I roll my eyes and mutter 'fat' as I write that down.

He just nudges my leg making me wobble.

I chuckle and glare at him.

"JALAPENO CRUNCH steakburger, Fries, and a beer"Four almost demands.

I hate when people talk down to me or demands me, I know I'm a waiter but UGH its so annoying.

I glare at him and take their order and take it to Uriah.

"OH AND SHOTS BLONDIE"I'm sure Blue eyes calls to me.

I roll my eyes and sigh out loud.

Uriah chuckles when he looks at it.

"Zeke is so fat"

"Right" I say

I go to the bar and wait for her to finish the beers and the shots they ordered.

"Zeke is here" I nudge her.

I always noticed that when Zeke is around she is always blushy and unfocused so we always tease her that she likes him.

After getting their beer and shots on the tray I carry it over to them.

"Here you go boys, Food should be done in about 20 minutes" I say as I put the shots in the middle and I give them their beer.

"Hey Tris, When do you guys go on?" Zeke asks me.

I look at my watch.

8:45. 

"In about 15 minutes" I say "You guys are my last table"

"Going on where?"Al asks.

"Tris is a stripper" Zeke says

Everyone at that table stops what they are doing and looks at me with wide eyes.

I shake my head frantically.

"Am not. I'm a burlesque dancer." I defend "I dont strip, I dont pole dance, and I absolutely positively give lap dances, hook up with strangers or grind on girls" I say

"May I bud in real quick. We kinda dance on each other" Christina says as she walks by.

I roll my eyes.

"who is that?" Will says watching her walk away.

"Christina. Tris' bestfriend, Dancer and waiter" Zeke says

Will nods and mumbles 'I am definitely staying'.

MMMHH!! GOTTA TELL CHRIS.

"Anyways, Why do you work as a waiter and dancer" Four says like that is the stuipest thing ever.

"Because, It's pretty cool and I like trying new things" I say 

"I would love to stay but I really have to go" I add.

Around the time I finish up my tables and everyone is straight Cher (She is Semi Famous) walks through and goes to the back  not before yelling 'Hello' to all the staff.

Me, Shauna and Christina go into the back and its hetic. 

Lauren is here and she is like the sluttiest thing that has ever walked in here.

She is always competing with me but one thing that I know what I can do and she cant sing I can.(NO THIS IS NOT ONE OF THESE STORIES WHERE SHE TURNS FAMOUS SHE CAN JUST SING)

The theme tonight is welcoming all of our new guest and people. Like I never saw those boys step a foot in here despite Zeke.

We get dressed in our sailor clothes and do our make up.

I have on high waisted navy blue shorts with 4 gold buttons, A red and white striped crop top, boots and I put my hair in two low ponytails that go over my shoulder and I curl them.

I put on a sailor hat and christina does my make up. 

Red lipstick, Tan eyeshadow, and blush.

We all have stage names. Christina is coco, Shauna is Gerogia, and Lauren is Jessie.

We go out and Cher starts singing.

Show a little more, show a little less
Add a little smoke, welcome to Burlesque
Everything you dream of but never can possess
Nothing's what it seems, welcome to Burlesque

Oh, everyone who's buying, put your money in my hand
If you got a little extra, oh well, give it to the band

You may not be guilty but you're ready to confess
Tell me what you need, welcome to Burlesque

You can dream of Coco and do it at your risk
The triplets grant you mercy but not your every wish
Jessie keeps you guessing, so cool and statuesque
Behave yourself says Georgia, welcome to Burlesque

Oh, everyone who's buying, put your money in my hand
If you wanna a little extra, well, you know where I am

Something better in the dark is playing with your mind
There's nothing in the days, that's just the bump and grind
Show a little more, show a little less
Add a little smoke, welcome to Burlesque!!!!!!!!!!!