Chapter 1:Work

*Tris Pov*

"Ugh. I hate school AND we have to start in the middle of fall? I dont get to wear any of my cute summer clothes, Poo" Christina whines.

I plop down on the bed and stare up at the celing

Me and Christina just came from shopping where she has gotten me a new HUGE wardrobe. But luckily we like the same brand of shoes so that was easy.

The first day of College is tomorrow. Yippie. Note the Sarcasm.

This is my second year in College but my first year here in Portland, Oregon and I have been in this dorm for about 3 months.

This is also my second year in majoring in the Law enforcement. I would like to work as a police officer or even in the FBI.

I am actually from Chicago but I HAD to get away from my parents. The are always gone doing work and such. They are awesome parents but I just wanted to be on my own. They always was gone anyway. My brother Caleb is in Harvert University.

I have a job at a Bar/ Burlesque club. Its awesome.Christina was the one who helped me get the job at the Bar. She has been working there for about a year and is good friends with Tori, The owner.

I work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 12-8 as a waiter and then 9 I turn into a dance. No I am not a stripper but a Burlesque dancer. I could not dance. But with some help I am perfect.

Fridays I do the same but I tend the bar too.

That is where I met Shauna who is the bartender. I have also met Uriah, The griller.

I love the pay, 250$ every 2 fridays.

"TRIS?!"

I look up at Christina.

"Huh?" I ask her.

"I SAID we need to get ready for tonight. Its Friday and you know how Tori likes up to be there a little earlier" She says

I nod and start to get dressed in my uniform.

Black Skinny jeans, White Crewneck Top. I put on my black and white jordans and I straighten my hair and walk out but Christina pulls me back into the bathroom and applies Mascara and eyeliner. She also adds a little pink shimering lip gloss.

Once satisfied she drags me out towards the parking lot.

                                                                                     +++

"Hey Tori" Me and Christina says simultaneously peaking our head in her office.

"Hello Girls" She says

I go put my apron on and my name tag. I clock in on time and so does Christina.

She starts wrapping silver wear while I go and chat with Shauna as I wipe the tables down.

Soon I hear the bell go off at the door signaling that there is a customer.

The seater 'Sally' sits them down in my section.

As I get closer I see that it is An elderly couple. Awe thats so adorable.

I wait a couple of minutes so they have time to gaze over them menu then I walk over to them.

"Hello welcome to Burlesque. I am Tris your waiter. Are you ready to order?" I ask.

"Yes. I would like the Chicken panini with side Tomato Bazil soup and green beans with a side coke please" The man says