"Namjoon-"

"I'll explain everything later." Namjoon said, getting his keys off the counter and quickly kissing your cheek and ran out. You stood, dumbfounded. Your mind running wild with questions as to why the three boys where in such a rush.

"So..." a voice suddenly startled you. You turned around and rolled your eyes at your younger sister. "What's for supper?"

"Taehyungs here" you said ignoring her question. "He is!?" You sister asked excitedly and you nodded. Kelly ran passed you and into the living room. You swore that this is the fastest you ever seen her run.

You walked into the kitchen and got the coffee you made. You placed both cups in your hand and carefully walked into the lounge. You gave taehyung his coffee and he thanked you.

"Taehyung oppa, I missed you" kelly said and hugged taehyungs side. You cringed at her calling him 'oppa'.

"I missed you too, kals" taehyung said and patted Kelly's head. You almost laughed at your sister as her eyes were literal hearts. She sure was whipped for taehyung, but who wouldn't be?

"Tae. Jimin, namjoon and jungkook left" you said, sipping onto your coffee.

"They left? Why?" Taehyung asked, confused. You shrugged, "I don't know. Jungkook looked pissed off and jimin was panicking as he ran after jungkook. Namjoon, however was calm, but rushed out too"

Taehyung frowned, deep in thought. "Weird, I'll ask them what happened"

"I'm worried about jungkook though."

"He left without even saying goodbye? Or thanking you?" Taehyung asked, aggravated.

"Jungkook sure has changed, but I'm not worried about him thanking me. His health is more important" you said and gazed down at your coffee.

"I'm sure he will be okay. Namjoon is with him" taehyung reassured you and you nodded.

"Yeah, your right. Namjoon did say he will explain everything later." Taehyung nodded and almost squealed as kelly hugged him tighter. He smiled down at her lovingly as she laid her head on his lap.

You guys continued to drink your coffee and watched a little TV. "We were on a break." You and taehyung burst out laughing at the TV as Ross was shouting hysterically.

"Ross is such an idiot" you said in between laughs. Taehyung hit his thigh and continued to laugh hard. "ARH, MY STOMACH" taehyung shouted, tears falling down his cheek. Kelly laid on the floor, laughing. Her face red, she took deep breaths to calm herself but failing miserably each time.

After all of you calmed down from your extreme laughter. Taehyung checked the time and saw it was quite late. "Shit, I should get home." Taehyung cursed, and stood up.

"Its too late for you to walk home" you said. Kelly agreed with you and pulled on the olders arm. "Yes, its too late for you to walk. Please stay the night."

Taehyung smiled and looked at you for permission. "If it's okay with your mom"

"MOM, TAEHYUNG STAYING OVER FOR THE NIGHT" kelly shouted and ran to your moms room.

"Mom said yes!"

"Aish, she's too much"

Taehyung chuckled and you beckoned him to follow you. You walked upstairs and lead him to the guest room. "You can sleep here. No one ever sleeps here, so you don't have to worry about clean sheets."

Taehyung nodded and jumped onto the bed. "Thank you"

You giggled, "no problem. Let me get you some comfortable clothes"