He walked out and shut the door. I stripped from my cold clothes and got into the hot shower. It burned my skin at first but then I got used to it. I looked down and saw that the water was nearly black. I used Zayn’s shampoo and body wash to clean myself. The hot water made my skin red and gave me goose bumps but it felt amazing.

When I got out, I wrapped myself in a towel and dried myself off. I could see a few scrapes on my feet and arms. I got dressed in his sweatpants and big shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair to detangle it. I walked out of the bathroom with my clothes and towel in hand.

Zayn was sitting on the bed and he looked up at me. He walked over to me and took my clothes, “I’ll wash these for you.”

“Thanks,” I smiled weakly. He walked out of the room. He came back a second later and pulled me into his arms. I was overwhelmed with love and started crying again. I looked up at him and kissed him softly.

“Let’s go get your soup,” He smiled and started walking. It hurt to walk for me, so I walked slowly. He turned around when he realized I wasn’t behind him. He ran to me and picked me up immediately. He carried me back to his bed. “Stay here.” He smiled weakly.

“I don’t plan on going anywhere,” I chuckled. He came up a minute later with a big bowl of soup for me. He handed me the bowl and I started eating. I was instantly warmed.

Zayn sat down by my feet and put them in his lap. He started massaging them softly and I closed my eyes. It felt so damn amazing I nearly moaned out loud. He stood up slowly and came back with a wet towel. He started dabbing my feet and putting Neosporin on them. When he was done, he continued massaging.

I finished off my soup quickly and put it on the table. “You don’t need to do that…” I blushed and tried to pull my foot away but he held it firmly.

“I want to,” He looked up at me with a smile. “Do you want anything else to eat?” He continued massaging my feet and I watched his face.

“I’m good.”

“Are you cold?”

“No,” I smiled. “Don’t be so worried about me.”

“I just found you soaking wet, barefoot walking around at night by yourself. I’m worried,” He said quietly and kissed my cheek. He grabbed the bowl and walked out. He came back with a large glass of water. “I’m going to go get changed.” I nodded and gulped the water down.

He came back into the room with a wife-beater on and sweatpants clinging to his legs. He looked extremely sexy. He sat down on the edge of the bed and continued massaging my feet. When he finished, he moved up and laid down next to me, pulling me into his arms.

I was warmed instantly and nuzzled my head into his chest. “Thank you.” I said quietly. Zayn pulled me closer and kissed my head. His strong arms protected me from everything and I felt safe.

I pushed Zayn over softly and climbed on top of him. I kissed him passionately and rocked my hips back and forth. “Ava…” Zayn said quietly and pushed me away a little.

“I need this,” I said quietly. Zayn pulled me back closer and kissed me passionately. His warm hands traced under my shirt and he slowly lifted it off before kissing me again. I moved my hips back and forth as I sat in his lap. He moaned softly and pulled his own shirt off.

He helped me lean up on my knees and he pulled the sweatpants lower. He squeezed my bum and started sucking my nipples softly. I leaned my head back and let out a soft moan.

He pulled my sweatpants down completely and then kissed my stomach slowly as he traced his fingers around my area. “You get wet so easily with me.” He moaned.

I reached down and pulled his hard c.ock out of his sweatpants. “And you get so hard easily.” I stroked his length and he let out a breathy moan. He pulled my closer and kissed me passionately.

His hands left goosebumps all over my body as he pulled me closer. I felt his tip at my entrance and I gasped. He let go of me and I watched him roll a condom down his length.

I started pushing him down so I could ride him, but he resisted. “I want to hold you.” He moaned softly and stayed sitting up. I pulled down the rest of his sweatpants and he positioned himself inside of me.

“F.uck,” I gasped as his length filled me. I put my legs on either side of him as he tightly wrapped his arms around my torso. I wrapped one arm around his neck and the other rested on his leg.

He lifted me up and brought me back down. I pressed my lips to his urgently as he slowly lifted me up and brought me back down. He kissed my neck and I let out small gasps with each thrust.

Zayn grunted softly as I dug my fingernails into his back. He pulled back and looked at me for a few seconds before kissing me passionately again. His tongue danced with mine as we let out breathy moans.

Even though it was a slow pace, we were losing our breath quickly. “Zayn.” I gasped and threw my head back. I came with him still inside of me and he followed soon afterwards.  My orgasm ripped through me and left me in pure euphoria. Zayn fell back and I landed on top of him.

“You know sex won’t fix everything,” Zayn said quietly, running his fingers through my hair.

“Shh,” I said quietly and looked up at him. He was covered in sweat and looked even more orgasmic than normal. We stayed like that for a few minutes and finally I climbed off of Zayn so he could go to the bathroom. He came back completely naked and I couldn’t help but giggle at his naked figure.

He laid down next to me and pulled me into his chest. “Tell me what happened.” He said quietly, pulling us both under the covers. His fingers trailed up and down my spine as he did the first time we met.

“I…” I started to say but I started crying. I didn’t know if I would be able to tell him.