Take Me Away

"What?" chirped Gumball, the first to speak due to the fact I couldn’t form any words.

"You live on Mars you dingus!" Fionna yelled irritably, punching the glass field around her. Magic Woman turned to send her a deadly glare before focusing her attention back to the bubblegum prince.

"Take me home and I'll leave your little group alone." She puffed, wiping away a few strands of hair from her face and giving her fingers a wave. Gumbutt looked at me questionably as he raised his eyebrows.

"I-I haven't ever built a spaceship. I'll have to study." he said, quickly whistling to call his Morrow. In seconds the giant bird was in the air above us, swooping down and landing beside me. Before I could argue, Gumball was climbing sloppily onto the bird’s back.

"Magic Woman.” I began, running a hand down my face in annoyance. “If I let you go, you have to remove the dome and go with Gumball. No fighting back. From then on, he'll get you home. I promise." I said calmly, hoping she wouldn't try anything. She nodded and Gumbutt sat impatiently on the Morrow, staring as I made my move. I slowly shrunk down to normal and unclipped the net from Magic Woman. She sprung up immediately and threw the net off of her, snapping her fingers as she did so.

My eyes widened and my stomach seemed to sink to the ground. I turned to Fi and thankfully the force around her had vanished and Magic Woman began her climb to mount the strange bird. "If you cannot keep this promise Marshall Vampire Lee, I will see to it you will have something important taken from you." she smirked, giving me a wink. My heart dropped and I looked towards Gumball, his face equally expressive.

"It won't come to that." I said confidently, but avoiding her eyes. She gave a small huff as she smiled. When she was seated, the Morrow flew off with a screech and I watched silently until they were out of sight. I snapped my attention to the blonde heroine, her face pale and her body barely standing.

"Marshall,  I don't feel too good."