liampayne: You don't know how bad I want to reply to this but I can't have my boyfriend hard on a public train.

louiswtomlinson: I hate you. I don't wanna see you stupid smug face anymore.

liampayne: I'll see you in a few hours, babe. Try to relax.

louiswtomlinson: Fine.

He does whatever he can think of to make the time pass. He starts off with glancing around at the other passengers, most of them wearing headphones and not paying any attention. Surely, Liam could have replied to him with a steamy message because nobody would have noticed. Once he's bored of the other people, Louis decides to play some games on his phone. He'd watch videos but he doesn't want his phone to lose its charge before getting to Liam's place.

All that's left for Louis to do is to try and nap, which isn't as easy as it usually is because he's finding himself daydreaming scenarios about meeting Liam. What's it really going to be like when they first see each other? Is it possible that Louis could actually pounce on Liam when he first sees him? Will they both be so frantic to get their hands on It could also be this awkward thing where they can't figure out what to even say to each other. He can't wait to hear what Liam's voice sounds like.

Somehow he manages to pass the time. The hours don't feel like eternities.

He has a car pick him up from the train station and gives him the address to Liam's complex. He's a bit tentative about giving out the address because he doesn't want to ruin any part of Liam's private life. Then again, Louis doesn't even know if the driver knows who Liam Payne is.

He stays quiet in the car and scrolls through his Instagram feed on his phone, seeing what normal things his friends and the others he follows are getting up to. Niall is at training today, Lottie is working with some clothing company, the most popular Liam update account posted a throwback of some photo shoot Liam did a few years ago. He likes the posts and then turns the screen of his phone off.

Once the car pulls up to the complexes, Louis pays and gets out of the car. Another waves of anxiousness comes over him as he looks up at the tall luxurious housing. He doesn't belong here and hopes nobody catches him.

He spends some time looking around for which building Liam is in. He lives on the 4th floor of Building B.

When he finds the right door, the door is now the only thing separating Louis from Liam. It freaks him out a bit. He pushes the bell and all he can do is pray he doesn't startle when the door opens.

The door opens and Louis suddenly can't remember if he's even breathing. His heartbeat pounds in his ears. He never believed that it's possible for someone to actually take another person's breath away, but here he is now unable to know if he's even alive.

Liam Payne is standing in the doorway and looking at him with those brown eyes Louis only sees in photos. He's thought about those eyes at night, wondering what it would be like to have those dark expressive eyes looking back at him.

Louis' eyes trail up from Liam's torso, which is covered by a plain white t-shirt that clings to his muscular tone in all the right places, to the real winner of his features — his beautiful expressive face. He starts with the rich espresso color of his eyes that edited pictures somehow were able to magnify. Then there's Liam's lightly pinked lips that Louis can't wait to feel how soft they are against his.

Liam backs away and invites Louis to come inside. Once he steps inside, Liam closes the door behind him. He reaches into Louis, their bodies brushing each other.

Now he knows what Liam smells like. Whatever cologne he's wearing, Louis needs to remember to steal a few sprays for himself before he leaves. He doesn't know what to focus on right now. He's doing his best to take everything in all at once.