Chapter 37 Reality battle

Start from the beginning

Alcatraz: hey Lincoln did you hear something?

Lincoln: no.

Lisa punched them both in the face and she leaps up opening another portal and she leaps through.

Alcatraz and Lincoln both jump into it. Lincoln then used his cinder blast to propel himself to Lisa faster and when Lisa turns around she sees Lincoln hand glowing.

Lincoln: BURNING FIST!

He punched Lisa in the chest then her new armor shattered on the touch and she flew faster to the ground.

Alcatraz: burning fist?

Lincoln: it's a cool name.

Alcatraz: eh. 4 out of 10.

Lincoln: what would you have called it?

Alcatraz: Cinder fist or hell zone fist.

Lincoln: Damn. That sounds cool.

They both hand into another universe and they seen a metal Clyde fighting some big robot.

Clyde tried to punch the charging onslaught in the head but he still tackled him, as he did they both slide a little before onslaught gets up grabbing Clyde by the shoulder but Clyde managed to break both of onslaught thumbs but onslaught looks at his thumbs.

While they watched Lisa grabbed Alcatraz shoulder and she punched him in the back throwing him to a tree. She had on different armor and Lincoln turns but she punched him in the face. As Alcatraz goes to throw a punch she jumps back and chuckled as Alcatraz left-hooked the air and she knees him in the stomach.

Onslaught: metal mother fucke-(he punched him in the face knocking him into a side of the building)

Lisa then tackled Lincoln behind a bus and she resides him to hit him against it but Alcatraz swings a pole into the back of Lisa head moving the bus toward a bit.

Clyde spit out a tooth and he ran to onslaught who was holding his hand and as he tried to punch him Clyde uppercuts him and then he grabbed his shoulders kneeing him in the balls twice and he grabbed his arm swinging him into a bus.

As onslaughts hit the bus Lisa gets up and she growled feeling blood on the back of her head. She opens a portal jumping through it but Alcatraz and Lincoln ups through as well.

Lincoln rapidly fired Cinder blast to Lisa who held up her hands to block it and while that was happening Alcatraz throws his sword which went through her arm going through her chest. As she held onto it she stops and she just falls down more faster.

Alcatraz: did. Did we do it?

Lisa hits the floor of the next universe and she didn't move.

The werewolf roars at him and then jack leaps up to punch him but thought about the mission. Spark a war with humans. Show the destructive capabilities of the monsters. He smirks and he uppercuts Alcatraz hard and he starts right and left hooking him hardly but Alcatraz grabbed his arm slamming him into cars and buildings and he was punched to a gas station.

The explosion from the gas station woke Lisa up and she slowly gets up stretching. Alcatraz runs up behind her and she caught him by the neck and the thing on her head glows firing a laser to him and as Lincoln runs up she rapidly starts punching him without looking.

Alcatraz grabs two cars and he chugged them to the Jack right hook the car sending it to a building and it exploded, he left hook the other car to another building and it explodes.

The wave of the car exploding let's Lisa hairs down and she lets go of Alcatraz who kicked her in the face and she stopped punching Lincoln and she opens another portal.