Shot 74

Time seemed like stopped right then and there. Not even the atmosphere could do anything to ease their pain. Their breaths could be heard and sobs mingled together. The both of them cried, one out of being hurt and the other for being misunderstood. He was too close to her that when his tears fell out of the eyes, it fell straight on her hands those were resting on her knees.

"Sanyukta!"... She shut her eyes tight blocking her view so that she could not see his face. Though it was really not visible since the lights were off but his painful voice pained her more. "I know it was not easy... For you to give... Give me and our marriage a chance."... It was onerous to prove his innocence and Randhir was really not expecting any mercy from her side. Despite that it was no worthless to explain her how was he feeling. She was the very first person in his life who gave him space and accepted him like he was. Not only that, she also took efforts to bring in hima positive change.

"I am not here to persuade you and ask you to stay in my life. It's just that I just... I just want to let you know my past. You are my wife sanyukta, and as my better half I ought to tell you what is so drastic in my life that has lowered me in my parent's eyes. "... She shut her eyes more digging her nails in her knees. It definitely ached her, this time was the toughest of all she has gone through." Sanyukta please just listen to me last time, after I'd finished I'd go away at instant. I promise "... He sobbed.

It took him a minute or two to gather words. There was so much to tell her and less time to describe it. There was so much he wished to make her believe but less faith to believe on it. " It was about two years ago. I was in Dubai doing BMS. I was in the second year."..... Randhir began and like this he said out everything not even did he care to keep with him the times when he made out or ragged people in wrong way out of the law. All he had in mind was to make her aware of everything his life contained and is containing.

"And from that day onwards nobody saw her until today. I have no idea why did she appear today or what was the motive behind her or was she even going to come or was she called here purposely. I just know one thing sanyukta that Aryan called me out. And before I could take a step you came there with him and saw me. I'm sorry sanyukta, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just enjoying your jealousy until ".... And Randhir stood up having no more words left to complete the sentence further.

He just ran down his palm over his face taking a last deep breath before moving towards the door until.......

To be continued....