Shot 70

"Sorry na sanyu!"... Though her heart melted more than the previous time whenever he chipped that statement but sanyukta also was stubborn enough to give him his own piece of mind.

"Go from here Randhir, I need to focus on my work"... Sanyukta attempted to sound rude to him while he followed her everywhere she went. Last night after coming back they went to bed however, in the morning sanyukta recalled everything. Her frustration knew no ways when she remembered how suddenly he left the bed making her go behind him and so she decided she will punish him by ignoring him and not talking to him.

I'm the morning when Randhir woke up he wished her morning but to his surprise she didn't reply. Than at the breakfast table when he requested her to make him some coffee she ignored him. After returning from the office having passed a hectic day in office Randhir approached his dear wifey to get a welcome kiss which sanyukta did not give at all and that is when he understood the reason behind her ignorance.

And since the preparation of holi party was on its peak in shekhawat mansion, he hardly got chances to see her properly for most of the time she was with Nisha out for shopping, helping her to prepare sweets, go to parlor for applying henna on her hands. When finally he got an opportunity to see her and apologize to her, she was her ignoring her which was testing his patience way too much.

"Do your work na, who's stopping you but before that tell me that you've forgiven me"... He sounded damn cute playing with her hairs.

"Randhir!!! Don't irritate me"... She shouted trying to push him away suppressing her smile. "Just go and let me wo---"... Randhir pulled her quickly pinning her to the wall making her stop speaking.

Sanyukta did not dare to struggle or expand the matter when her eyes met with his, those were not at all soft. Infact she gulped in horror looking at his dangerous looks and fir sometime she recalled the Randhir who has forcibly married her who's totally opposite of that Randhir whom she has been staying after her official marriage in this house as his officially wedded wife.

"Ek baar me samjh nhi Ata kya tumhe! Stop behaving so stubborn in front of me sanyukta! I haven't married you to tolerate your stupid fake anger"... Her body got goosebumps listening to his husky voice which she had dreaded always. Sanyukta lowered her eyes as he pressed her arms under his grip pressing her against the wall but she didn't dare to speak up.

Her eyes has welled up already when he suddenly set her free out of discernment. Randhir cussed himself for his rude behavior. He bit his tongue turning soft to her again. "I'm.. I'm sorry sanyukta. I don't, I just umm"... Having nothing to say to her he decided to go away from her view while sanyukta, she pushed away the tears from her cheek feeling bad. And for the first time in so many days, she retrieve all the pain he has given her making her reconsider on her decision of moving on with Randhir as his wife. Also, rethinking everything which Nisha has shared with her the last night!

__________

Night,

Randhir entered into the club sighing tiringly. He ordered himself his drink looking into the crowd on the dance floor who were shaking their hips on the music enjoying the night. Drowned in his guilt Randhir can't help but feel raged up on his own self.

Why on fucking earth he has to do that! Why, when everything was getting goddamn on the right place just like how he had wished it to go! Randhir was drowned in his drink while a girl approached him.

"Hey darling!"... She encircled her arm around him hugging him from the side while in her other hand she had a glass of partially empty drink. Randhir gazed her from upto down.

No doubts, she had great seducing body but that ain't did nothing with his senses. " You seem tired honey, want me to get you rid with it!"... She gave him a wink along with a smirk, Randhir heaved out a breath murmuring something under his breath.

He put down his glass on the counter whilst pushing her out of his lap taking her off guard. " Try somebody else I have a wife"... Her mouth hung open in shock and Randhir walked away chuckling at her reaction.

Yes, he and his wife had a heated conversation sometime ago but doesn't mean he will cheat her. She is his queen and she will be. Fights happen often between husband and wife but they get resolved soonish than expected. That is love and understanding.

Anyways, gazing at his cell phone for time Randhir knew it was time to leave. He wants to go before she falls asleep. "Don't you think you let go of a hot chick? Kya maal h yrr!"... Randhir saw Aryan standing there with lipstick marks on his cheeks and a bottle of whisky in his hand.

"I think so, I have sanyukta waiting for me at home. Bye".... He replied passing Aryan a forced smile only to be stopped in his track.

"Have you told sanyukta about your past Randhir? Have you told her about 'HER'"... Randhir gazed his face in both shock and amusement as he recollected the memories of his past the one which led him to commit a lot of mistakes.

To be conitued...

Precap....

Sneek peek into his past.

😈😈😈😈Ready for the revelation!

You'd be shocked to death, I think so.

Do votes and comments.

No target... Let's see how many of you want to know it.