shot 55

After the shower Sanyukta wore a pink colored Saree with all the newly wedded bride's jewelry. Her hands have been badly injured due to the heavy chuda she wore but it was not clearly visible due to her dark red mehendi.

She was just going to go down for her first after wedding ritual as a bahu when her eyes fell on her own reflection on the mirror. She though glowed with that unknown glow which one could get to see on a newly wedded girl but something was missing, her smile.

She was sure that randhir would give her every happiness but still she didn't feel like smiling. Though the morning was quite zealous, starting the day with some romantic awkwardness but then, when she thinks about the past days she goes sad.

Shutting her eyes tightly Sanyukta inhaled in the oxygen calming her heart down as she promised to herself. ' I will do my best to work on this marriage. Jo kuch hua h hamare beech me Wo thik nhi tha Lekin agar yahi mera future h, randhir k sath toh main Har Koshish karungi iss shaadi ko nibhane ki. Agar wo hamare liye itna compromise kar sakta h toh main kyu nhi '

On opening her eyes, she darkened the vermilion between her partings by putting some more. Though it is not needed but when he is ready to do every compromise only to keep their relationship working and her happy then why can't she too?

A relationship can stay stronger only when both the partners are putting equal efforts. Anyways, sanyukta quickly moved down the stairs in the kitchen. She doesn't want to create bad impression on her new family.

The family which she always craved for. When she reached there, Nisha was already there cooking breakfast. " Aunty aap kyu yeh sab kar rhe ho? Main aa gyi hu na, ab aap sab mujhpe chod do. "... Sanyukta authoritatively chipped taking away the knife from her hand.

" Are, koi baat nhi beta. Mujhe achcha lagta h kitchen me. ".... Nisha stated as she took back the knife from her bahu's hand but the next moment she frowned glaring her annoyingly. " BTW yaha pe koi aunty nhi h, agar mujhse baat karni h toh Maa bulana Jaise Randhir bulata h. "

And she resumed her work while Sanyukta fidgeted with her dupatta knowing nothing whether to be happy or upset.
" Are kya hua tum udaas kyu gyi? Meri baat ka bura laga? ".... Nisha cupped sanyukta's cheek brushing away the hairs from her face.

She didn't know it will upset her yet Sanyukta smiled nodding in no. " Nhi, wo bas Maa ki yaad aa gyi. Pehle kabhi kisi ne itne pyaar se nhi daanta na "... She chuckled.

Yes, you will never want to have an aunt like Vrushika. She's worst than the Voldemort from Harry Potter. Never she considered Sanyukta a human but then also she used her like she was the maid of her house.

Sanyukta initially would look at her for her mother but slowly when she realised who she was, she lost her hopes that she would ever get to feel a mother's warmth. Nonetheless today, she got to see how mother looks like and how she takes care of her babies.

" Achcha aisi baat h toh don't worry kyuke daanti toh Tumko bohot milegi. Mujhe seedhi saadhi mother-in-law mat Samjhna... main bohot kharab hu. You'll come to know very soon, Samjha ".... Nisha tried to threatened her which made Sanyukta laugh instead.

" Haa Maa, ab main kya banau "... Sanyukta asked. She may have not gotten her dream partner in Randhir but he definitely gave her a mother, a mother which is as pure as peace.

Nisha stirred the poha she was preparing when she stated. " Tum na Dudi ka Halwa bana lo Sanyukta, Randhir ko bohot pasand h and haa usme elaichi mat dalna randhir ko usse allergy h "

Sanyukta smiled bringing the necessary ingredients. " Ji Maa, Waise Randhir ko or kya kya pasand h "... She asked, Nisha suppressed her smirking smile as she looked up at Sanyukta while she bit her tounge. Come on yrr, it's just have been a day you got married.

Nisha chuckled while the next moment she went silent. " Randhir ko pehle toh sab kuch pasand tha Lekin ab use kuch pasand nhi h. ".... She absentmindedly uttered while Sanyukta confusingly looked at her sad face. " Uhh Wo, mera Matlab h use kitna bhi tasty food dedo use sab me kuch na kuch kam hi lagta h "...

And she changed the topic. Why it pains now when she didn't paid attention then?
Sanyukta though didn't dig the topic further however she had made her mind up that she will surely get to know about it soon.

*****

At the breakfast table,

For the first time after so many years randhir had joined Nisha and harsh on the breakfast table. Everyday he would have his breakfast, lunch or supper is his room earlier.

One thing has changed after sanyukta's arrival in their lives, that they were sitting on the table like a family but as stranger like otherwise. " Aaj humne sab tumhare pasand ka khana banaya h randhir ".... Sanyukta silently noticed as to how delightful Nisha sounded.

While randhir, he no way spared her a glance. Whatever she served him, he took in his plate but didn't touch it. It really confused her. What is going on in between them? Why does he behave like that with them while on the other hand he treats her so specially. She would surely find this out too.

" Kya soch rhe Ho? Khake batao sab Kaisa bana h "... Her doubt turned clear as Nisha insisted him.

She didn't get the homely feeling then. It was a family yet it wasn't a family. The mirth, the zeal which she has seen in Shekhawat palace in udaipur in between them, that was long gone.

Nisha passed Sanyukta a forced smile sitting on her chair besides harsh. " Itna tasteless khana toh Maine zindagi me nhi khaya. "... Randhir mocked which made Nisha smile serenely.

" Haa correct bola randhir, BTW why don't you try Halwa then. Sanyu beta Apne dear hubby ko Halwa toh dena Zara ".... Harsh spoke with tinge of sarcasm yet with seriousness. Today, randhir will indirectly get a good lesson and it's his duty to do so.

" ji papa "... Sanyukta replied as she forwarded Randhir a bowl of halwa, she eagerly waited for his compliment.

She has tried her best to make it tasty and she can't help but make it with more efforts after getting to know it's his favorite. " Yuckkkkk "... Randhir made faces after having a spoonful of it. He drunk full glass of water doing as much drama as he can he can't leave a chance to irk OR insult his so called mother. " Aisa bakwaas Halwa khane se achcha toh main bhuka rahu. Gali K Kutto ko bhi yeh pasand nhi ayega. Jab khana banana nhi ata toh kyu banate h, mujhe Samjh nhi ata ".... He taunted which made Sanyukta lower her eyes, that wasn't for her notwithstanding.

Everybody sat there in silent while randhir being randhir taunted Nisha with no pause for he thought it was made by her but the truth was still unknown to him.

Harsh sighed softly as he craned his neck in sanyukta's direction speaking sadly. " Don't feel bad Sanyukta I'm sure one day your husband will definitely like your handmade dishes and desserts. "

Sanyukta nodded in yes as she gazed randhir with hurtful eyes while he astonishingly stared her face. " Yeh tumne banaya tha? "... He asked pointing at the the bowl of Halwa while Sanyukta replied nodding her head sadly.

" Ohh koi baat nhi Randhir, wo seekh jayegi khana banana. Not every one has got the talent of cooking anyways I'm leaving for office. Tum bhi Aaj se join kar rhe ho ".... He said getting up from his chair while randhir glared him for creating a mess. " BTW sanyu beta, Halwa ab koi kaam ka nhi h toh gali K Kutto ko dal hi Dena shayad unhe pasand aa jaye! ".... He exited the frame giving a push to sanyukta's sadness while Nisha too left for her room leaving sandhir alone. Randhir bit his lower lip not feeling good seeing her sad face.

He wanted to see his mother hurt but its opposite happened.

This is called... Tit for tat.

To be continued....

Hmmmm I don't know what I'm writing these days. 😆
Bear with it.

Sandhir scenes are going to come super soon.

And Haa... Sanyukta working on their marriage... Don't mind it. She keeps changing her mind, so do Randhir.

PlZz vote and comment.

Next chap...?