shot 38

Music was at its peek when the entire Shekhawat mansion boomed with the curious noises of all the people from olds to young lastly to the children.

It was a fun time for all the youngsters especially randhir and parth. Randhir self sometimes wonders how come he became friends with parth... A wonderful friend.
Standing the corner of the hall they stared people making fun of them and also checking girls out.

What else can you expect from guys. Huh.

Anyways... The old couple was looking great together sitting on the stage with their family around. Mrs. Shekhawat looked indeed beatiful in the red Saree whereas Mr. Shekhawat slayed the function.

Though they had grown up pepper and salty hairs in the head but from the looks of their face nobody could say they're too old. They were giving tough competition to their children.

(Param ki mumma Yrrr... She's too beautiful to be his mother)

Anyways, it was kind of restless evening for harsh seeing his son happy and sound. He is his father and he knows his son ge cannot be happy for such a mere function there's something hidden behind his happy face.

Taking a leave from the family photo shoots he made his way towards them in the corner. Watching his come Randhir straightened figure feeling no good about his father's sudden approach.
They went silent behaving obediently not knowing how to take this.

" What happened why have you both gone still... Bhoot Dekh liya kya ".... Said harsh looking behind. Something is surely wrong.

Parth forced a smile as he replied. " Nai chachu wo toh hum bas aise hi masti kar rhe the "..... Giving randhir a hopeless glance parth stated. " Chachu mom is calling me I'll just come "

With this he flees away leaving randhir alone with this strict dude. Well you really have no idea how randhir deals with his father. Full tough competition goes in between them.

" What "... Raising his brows in surprise asked Randhir as harsh continuously stared him.

" what what!! ".... Harsh replied more like an interrogation. " It's quite undigesting to see you smile and enjoy such family types function so tell me what's going on in your mind randhir ".... He suspected.

Randhir blankly eyed his father. What does he think of himself. " Apko kya lagta h main koi psycho hu jo kabhi bhi psychopanti karunga seriously ".... Randhir unbelievably stated.

" Well that's good if you're not upto anything... I've got no strength to bear any sort of insult or mocks now. Live and let us live "..... Harsh chipped while turning around.

This did nothing but made randhir feel bad for his own self.... His own father accuses him every now and again. Punching the wall behind he dashed toward the exit seriously not wanting to create any scene.

*****

Randhir walked to and fro in the garden in order to calm down his rage... Doesn't he like when he's quiet and happy. He was lost in his own thoughts until he remembered about sanyukta.

" Heck it's been six long why didn't she come I'd told her I want her here soon. ".... Speaking to his own self randhir glanced his watch when he recalled her words.
" I swear this girl "

Marching aggressively towards the bike randhir determined he'll show her hell..... In short, all set to effuse his father's frustration on her.

While on the other side,
After crying for hours Sanyukta got up from the floor and looked her face in the mirror. The remnants of the vermilion was still there in her parting.

Having no more strength to fight with this mess she came out to the bedroom with stumbling steps. Her wrist has stiffened such that she couldn't even move it a bit. The pain was so intense that her eyes blured again.

Defeatedly sitting on the couch she reached for first aid box but the next thing that happened to her was beyond shock and limit.
She was pulled up harshly and pinned against the wall with her wrists being pressed against the wall as well.

" What the heck you think of yourself haan ".... Randhir dangerously whispered near her ear. It was kind of soothing for his to have her under his cage and deep breaths reaching his ear it worked like a soothing tune... Little did he know what was he doing to her. " Why didn't you come.... Tum abhi se hi itni ziddi ho toh future me kya karogi? Tabhi toh tumhe meri baat hi nhi Sunni h "

Standing trapped between the wall and his chest sanyukta closed her eyes as her head heavied. " But I know how to deal with stupid and stubborn girls like y-- ".... As he loosened his grip on her wrist to see her face... her head lifelessly fell on his shoulder widening his eyes in daze.

To be continued...

Swagat nhi karoge hamara!!! 😝
Hum. Wapas jo aa gye h.

Let's see how any votes have you got for this part... Yaad bhi h yeh book ya nhi!!!

And Sanyukta lovers skip upcoming parts Plzzzz... You won't like them.
Don't tell me afterwards... I'm a heart breaker. 😈

Do vote and comment.