shot 11

First Meet

************************

Randhir didn't know where was he going, all he had in his mind was to go away as far as he can from his family. He have enough, now it's really not possible to take his father's bitter words or his ignorance.

He inserted his hands in the pocket of his jacket as they were slowly turning cold due to the low temperature of Udaipur city. The city has it's own beauty and incomparable features.

Not only the people there are humble and symbol of humanity but also the cultures they have been following since ages are praiseworthy. The mystical buildings, dusty roads and soothing air was giving him the immense pleasure hw haven desiring.

Randhir aimlessly was walking around the city from one road to the other until he reached a bridge. It looked so wonderful as the moon shone directly upon it giving the metal a silvery look while noise of the flowing water and cool fresh air was blissfully amazing.

" Beautiful ".... He murmured looking in the surrounding trying to absorb the city's features in his memory so that to cherish them after he'd go away.

Randhir was excited more than being puzzle for SOMEONE WAS STANDING IN THE CORNEE OF THE BRIDGE. He couldn't see the face of the person but one thing was sure she was a girl.

She could be a ghost as well!!!!

Her hairs were waving with the blowing winds increasing Randhir's curiosity. His heart beats were you know somewhat slow yet rhythmic puzzling his own self.

Why was he feeling like that!!!!

Without giving another thought he started walking towards her. The closer he was getting if her the clear view he could see. When he was just few paces away ra Shir realised she was wearing cream coloured simple dress fitting her perfectly. Randhir stood beside her keeping his hands on the railing of the bridge.

Sensing someone besides her, the girl nervously craned up at him hitching Randhir's breathe for a moment. No sooner have she looked up at
His face than he blankly stare at her briefly.

She's she's beautiful!!! Was all he could compliment.

Yess she's Sanyukta.

Sanyukta really horrified finding a stranger standing next to her. She started inching away from him while randhir kept on staring her.

" hey you don't have to scare I'm not going to eat you "... Randhir tried to assure her while she continued moving away.

" Who are you and why have you come by here? "... Asked Sanyukta gulping in fear. What if he tries to force her!!! She soo curse her mind for this.

" Hey chill. Main wo Shekhwat palace me aya hu for that function "... Said Randhir asking her to stop.

Sanyukta sighed in relief. " Ohhh now I get it. You must be the one from those labourers Shekhawat palace ko decorate Karne aye ho na I got it ".... She said while his mouth widely opened.

He glanced at his branded clothes from bottom to top while thinking.

' laborer!!! From which angle do I look like a laborer. Idiot girl '

" No no you have mistaken main laborer nhi hu main toh woh Digvijay Shekhawat ka --- ".... Randhir couldn't complete as Sanyukta cut him in between.

" OK OK I know you're not a laborer you're a helper. And I know Tum bade sahab ke yaha pe ruke Ho. Ab meri baat dhyaan se
Suno, I'm the only one who have hired you. I'll meet you all tomorrow in the morning at 7 o'clock sharp and wahi pe I will tell you about your work. Bohot time ho chuka h I should leave now. Good night ".... She completed not allowing Randhir to explain her. Randhir raised his hand in order to stop her while she continued. " And haan be on time, I hate late comers "

" Arey Ohh late comer wali listen to me I'm not any laborer. Hey wait I'm talking to you "... Randhir shouted in order to stop her but she was far gone disappearing in the dusty atmosphere.

" Pagal ladki how dare she call me a laborer "... Randhir stomped his foot angrily.

He pulled his hairs as the word ' laborer ' kept playing in his mind. Punching I'm the air randhir turned around to go back to his house not wanting to get insulted again.

******

Harsh had come out as he was out of slumber. Coming back to his house after years felt like heaven. He recalled all those childhood times playing in the house, pranking with the servant, stealing money from his dad's little box was all fun.

He restlessly was roaming in the corridors of his house when suddenly he ceased in his tracks in front of the room where randhir stayed hearing some voice from within.

The curiosity in him increased finding the door of the room open this waking up the sleeping eavesdropper in him. So slowly and like a thief harsh opened the door.

He narrowed his eyes finding randhir walking in the room fuming in anger while muttering something. He opened the door more in order to hear him.

~~~~

" Stupid idiot illiterate gaon ki ladki. Samajhti kya h Khudko, hoti kaun h wo mujhe helper bolne wali. ".... He exclaimed looking his reflection in the mirror. " Look at my clothes they soo good and expensive. How could she say me a laborer. ".... Randhir added glancing his reflection from different positions.

Harsh wide opened the door laughing loudly. He came inside making randhir bit his tongue in fear. Have he heard him!!! Shitt.

Harsh sat on the sofa trying to put a stop on his laughing. He looked at randhir who looked no less than any fool and bursted even louder holding his stomach.

Unable to see him laughing randhir asked rudely. " What are you doing here. Manners nhi sikhaye kya apke dad ne Apko Mr. Shekhawat... You eavesdropped me. Its disgusting ".... He spat venom in anger.

This made harsh laugh more as he enjoyed watching his dissapointed expressions. " Ohh gosh. I can't believe randhir ek ladki ne tujhe laborer bola yuck. "... Harsh kinda teaser him making faces.

" Haa toh kya Haa Apko kya karna h isse mind your own business Mr. Businessman. Don't even try to comment me ".... Randhir rudely replied our of anger.

" If I would have been there in your place main toh Mar jata. Seriously, after being a son of a rich father you can't get yourself some respect. A mere village girl addressed you as laborer chii chii chii. Itni Badi insult ".... Saying this harsh got up and made his way to the door.

He stopped in his tracks looked back at randhir. " Chii chii chii I can't stand this anymore "... And he walked out reading randhir.

" this all happened because of that pagal gaon ki ladki I won't leave her ".... Randhor muttered slipping into the sheet.

The night may be sleepless for randhir tonight but little did he know that that mere encounter have locked their fates together and the girl he is cursing and accusing will soon become his addiction and obsession to his feelings.

Precap...

Second Encounter.

To be continued....

How was the meeting guys. Achchi thi na... First encounter me hi she took panga with randhir. Second me kya hoga???

No No... There won't be any violence or fight but increment of his obsession.

Plzzz do vote and comment.