shot 63

Sanyukta woke up twitching and tossing over the bed. Her head was still spinning and her limbs and muscles crumpled as if somebody has smashed them with a sharp object.

The first thing she got to see as soon as her eyes opened was herself lying comfortably in the center of their king sized bed and HIM, her insane, crazy, maniac Abd stupid husband sleeping on her side in a comprising state with half body in the bed and half on the floor.

It hit through her heart somewhere seeing him rake so much stress for her. Sanyukta quickly sat straight on the bed. Her spine suffered with soreness very brutally.

She breathed deeply taking in the affliction while she sided the quilt that was blanketing her body and as soon as it went out of her body Sanyukta noticed his right hand was securely wrapped around her stomach.

She can't help but admire her husband who has just taken away not only her heart but also every emotion she had in her heart. Sanyukta felt herself the most happy woman ever residing in mother earth.

" Aaah "... She cried in pain shutting her eyes tightly when her hand slipped from the pillow which she has deposited her all weight on.

Her painful cries made him look up from his not so good and sweet sleep and feel panicked. " Sanyukta!! "... Randhir quickly sat up on the bed from the ground and checked her from head to toe to look into the matter.

" San-sanyukta are you okay? Sanyukta is it paining. I'm.. I'm sorry I did not know. PlZz tell me where is it paining... I'll... I'll call the doctor "... Muttering everything in a go Randhir stood up to go towards the exit.

Nonetheless Sanyukta held her wrist and stopped him. Randhir halted in the way and gazed her face which she nodded in no askimg him not to go.

Randhir obediently did what she wanted. He came and sat besides her entwining their fingers with the concern dripping out of his eyes. Sanyukta smiled serenely seeing only care and love in his black eyes that spoke of his insanity for her.

" What happened? "... Randhir questioned seeing her smile which was confusing but it did not let the chance go where his lips too curved into his signature smile.

What else would he want from almighty? A wife who smiles seeimg his face and. If it all than he would be the happiest person to behave so possessively for her if it makes her feel good and smile.

" I'm sorry "... Sanyuktas forehead adored with confusing lines when Randhir apologized to her for reasons which she does not know about. " If I had stayed by your side then... Then you did not have to face that sight ".... Randhir added melting her heart even more.

She gazed his face with and awed expression. How on earth could anybody be soo cute and adorable. God damn it, it was not his fault anywhere. These incidents frequently happen. It's just that they all... Correction, we all have to be careful.

Anyways, her heart was taken away already and now he also took away every respect she had ever thought to give him as a husband. Sanyukta chuckled seeing him yawn like a baby.

Her eyes fell on the clock and hardly it was 7.30 in the morning. The others in the house were still asleep. Sanyukta pulled randhir with his collars towards her while he did not stop her from whatever she had in mind to do.

It came more than as a shock when she made his head rest on her chest and pulled him almost over her body. Randhir feared that his weight may bother her, she was weak anyway.

He opened his mouth to counter but Sanyukta glared him dangerously thus does not letting him stay anything.
" Go to sleep ".... Sanyukta whispered near his ear while her lips brushed with his earlobe.

Randhir smiled contently seeing her accept him in every sense while Sanyukta blanketed them again calling it their life's best and the sweetest and the most satisfying sleep. ❤

To be continued....

I know I'm the best.😏
And this chapter was the bestest. 😉

Want some more of these kind of concepts. 😈

Chalo phir lag jao kaam pe. 😈😈

Start voting and commenting😁