shot 42

The day went quite amazing for randhir. It felt heaven to stay always near her, though she was still sleeping under the effects of the drugs (medicines) given to her however that proved to be his lucky time.

There was no restriction as for then on him, he would dash in the room with authority and touch her the way he want. It was the same event again when she was still sleeping and he wished to see her.

So getting up from the sofa he strode towards his room for nobody will stop him, the room belongs to him and she's his wife he've got all the rights to meet her. However, the fact is still unknown to the people.

He sat on the left side next to her sleeping frame, Randhir leaned down keeping his hand on the other side hovering over her. " I don't know kya kala jadu kiya h tumne mujhpe yrrr, rok hi nhi pata hu Khudko ".... He spoke depositing his weight on his left shoulder lying down next to her. " Itna kyu deewanapan h mujhe "... Tracing his finger down her lower lip Randhir licked them.

That's when she twitched uncomfortably while her eyes jolt open out of unusual feeling. She immediately moved behind with deep eupneics while blinking her eyes in a headlong manner.

" hey chill wifey, it's me. ".... Randhir aforementioned while reaching for her hand which she stretched back not wanting him to touch her. It's the last thing she'd want from him. " I said chill ".... Randhir forcibly held her hand squeezing it a little in annoyment. " Husband hu tumhara itna toh haq h ki tumhe touch kar saku ".... Her eyes welled up listening to those words. Why can't he understand she hates him.

" Kitna giroge Tum... Tumse achcha toh gali ka bhikari hoga jo tumse zada Izzat rakhta h. Galtiyaan karke bhi koi Sharam nhi h tumhe, Isilye shayad tumhare parents tumhe value nhi karte ".... She let her anger out, how long will she sit with the thought that one day he'll understand. People like randhir never understand... They're supposed to be told the same thing to fix that in their mind.
" I feel pity for your parents... Parents toh ban gye Lekin ek achcha beta paida nhi kar sake ".... Her word felt like stabbing his heart in a slow motion, the red eyes glaring her with patience spoke of the control he was having over his strands. " Better hota na agar tum orphan Hote or aunty conceive nhi karti... Aisa din toh nhi dekhna padta unhe. ".... She spit straight on his face the venom she has been developing inside her heart against him that eventually broke his patience.

Pushing her on the bed he got over her crushing her weak body under his dark arena. " Tum bataogi mujhe main kitna kamina hu, Really. Shayad tumne sahi me mujhe Jana nhi h. ".... Sliding his hand down under her hair Randhir tilted her head speaking on her lips. " Ya phir tumhe batana padega haan. Kaho toh phir abhi bata dun ".... His rough lips brushed against her chapped ones, they weren't kissing however it was no less than any kiss. Although her eyes has already started streaming in pain but her expressions spoke against his will.

" Kya Karoge, kya kar loge tum haan. Kiss Karoge, kapde faado ge mere, force karoge mujhe. ".... She pulled him more on her with the collars. It's going to be terrifying time.
" Or kar bhi kya sakte ho... Last to last you can only force me, uske ilawa kuch or karoge bhi kya. Come on Go ahead... Better do it now then tomorrow. Aaj nhi toh Kal Karna hi h na tumhe... Aaj hi karlo. Come on ".... Sanyukta forcibly opened the buttons of his shirt making him realise what was he trying to do, scare her in the way she'd be hurt to the extent.

Detaching himself from her, he stood distanced from the bed tracing her nail marks that has imprinted on his chest. " Iss cheez ka jawab main tumko Jald hi dunga ".... He dejectedly sprinted off the room leaving her behind to cry.

" I don't fucking care... Jo Karna h karlo. Main bhi dikha dungi tumhe, tum kya ho ".... She uttered loudly often in a protesting manner that really didn't go unheard by him.

While he murmured to himself striding down the hallway. " Dekh lunga main bhi tumhe ".... Perhaps, this is how we conclude a forced relationship.

To be continued....

Planning something big 🙈 If you can bear it, read it.
I've already made up my that he's going to be the worst character I've ever created for you'll in true sense come to know what do we call obsession.

Hope it's up to your expectations.

Do vote and longgggg comments.