shot 58

Before Sanyukta could open her mouth to ask further what he meant, she was pulled in the lap by Randhir as he sealed her lips with his roughed ones.

When you realise your partner is slowly accepting you and your habits, when you notice she is blushing seeing you do work out, when she calls you with utmost respect, when her eyes lowers when she sees you staring at her, when she tries to keep your home like a sweet home with her presence understand... She has accepted you as your life partner and she wants to see you happy and keep you happy.

And randhir has understood this very well. So it will not be a wrong move to kiss Sanyukta like that. And in fact from the way she was responding back it seemed like she too wanted him to take the initiative which she could not take.

Randhir pulled Sanyukta from the waist sucking her lips slowly. He also caressed her skin that was visible because she was wearing lehenga that was gifted by Nisha to her... It was her first Diwali.

Anyways, Randhir picked her up in his arms going inside the illuminating way towards his room upstairs. Seemed even the time was in his favour for every second that passed occurred like a minute and heavenly.

Since the door of his room was open, Randhir easily got in still kissing her. He closed the door behind him and placed sanyukta on the bed. Randhir swiftly came up on her while he entwined the fingers of her right hands depositing his weight on her body.

She let him do what he wanted to do then. When you are a girl, everything like sex and bed love seems to be all strange and wierd. But when you get tied into the sacred knot of marriage... The same seems amazing and contenting.

Sanyukta gasped when he travelled down to her neck kissing her weak spot. He pressed her fingers against the soft mattress of the bed arousing not only his sleeping love senses but also the ecstatic feelings she never have experienced too.

He kissed all over her neck biting and licking her throat. " Stop me if I cross my limits "... Randhir whispered near her ear not wanting to cross his limits and ruin the moments between them nor of the future.

While Sanyukta, she all the while had her eyes shut. She did not even counter reply on his statement. Why just can't he think that, she wants him to take their relationship on another level.

She wants to stay here like his wife and the daughter of this house and not a trophy wife which she agree, she was.

Randhir pressed his lips over her skin having his amazing time while his hard member played with sanyukta's senses making her heart thumped loudly and crazily against his chest.

He went even down on her stomach biting, chewing and licking her skin there maniacly. It looked like he has totally forgotten what the time was and how much work was still left for her to do.

Sanyukta dug her fingers in his hair pulling him close. His sweet heavenly treatment made her feel special. Randhir looked up from the kiss as he intently looked into her eyes removing his shirt.

He was again about to kiss her again when...

To be continued...