shot 29

He aggressively walked towards her and spoke dangerously. " What the heck are you doing here with this guy ".... He asked eyeing her with clenched teeths.

Sanyukta had no guts to open her mouth in front of him. She couldn't even counter back or charge him as in who is he to ask her but she stood there rooted with thumbing heart.

Abhimaan creased his forehead out of thought watching Randhir's rude behaviour. He saw her face with curiosity as she was shivering with fear.

Abhimaan put his hand on Randhir's shoulder as he spoke trying to act like a hero.
" Dude she's my friend... We were talking what's your prob---".... His cheek welcomed a tight harsh punch from Randhir.

" Abhimaannnn "... Sanyukta shouted his name as he he fell down with a thud with bleeding mouth. Trying to sit straight he spit in his hand the blood with a broken teeth. " Leave me ".... Sanyukta struggled in randhirs arms as he gripped her waist not letting her go towards abhimaan.

He pushed her on the sofa behind and bent down on the knees to see the guy's face. " Listen ".... He grabbed his collars shaking him badly while pinning to the wall behind. " THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST WARNING IM GIVING YOU... KYA... FIRST... AND... LAST... WARNING... "... Randhir said stressing the words longingly. " Next time I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU GETTING NEAR HER. STAY... AWAY... FROM... HER. Agar Maine tujhe iske Aas paas bhi dekha na bhatakte hue toh phir main Tera Wo hall karunga jo kisine Aaj tak dekha bhi nhi hoga. ISILIYE STAY AWAY FROM HER. AM I MAKING MY SELF CLEAR HUN "..... Randhir asked to which the poor guy... Correction, not so poor guy nodded his head in yess trying to stop the bleeding. " THAT'S LIKE A GOOD BOY. NOW GET UP... CHALO CHALO GET UP... "... Randhir helped him stand properly. " AB WAISE HI SMILE KARO JAISE ABHI KAR RHE THE. "..... The guy forced a smile on his blood coveted lips timidly. Randhir glared him face hard as he spoke near his ear with utmost horrible voice. " SHE IS MINE. KERP YOUR HANDS AND BLOODY LIPS AWAY FROM HER "

With this randhir smiled evily while showing the way of the exit. Abhimaan took his heels and ran off from there. Once he was out of the sight randhir gazed sanyukta with murderous looks.

She shivered under his deadly glares moving backwards. Randhir marched towards her and gripped her wrist tight almost dragging her. " Leave me. Chodo mera hath ".... She attempted to push him away when randhor picked her up on his shoulder while making his way towards his bedroom.

Randhir opened the door with his hand as he managed to hold sanyukta tightly. The room was dark with no single light. The only source was the open window through which the light of the moon was falling in his bedroom making everything look silvery.

On getting in Randhir threw Sanyukta on the bed and closed the door from inside. " Are you crazy. Kyu kaaye ho tum mujhe yaha Jane do mujhe ".... She stated coming out of the bed moving towards the locked door.

Before sanyukta could open the door randhir pushed her against the wall and hovered over her. Pinning her hands on the wall he laughed evily. " Haven't I told you earlier... I don't like when you struggle in my arms. STAND STILLLL ".... he screamed making her go stun. " Kyu haan... Kyu kar rhi ho yeh sab. I was running behind you or tum yaha uske sath yeh sab kar rhi Ho. "

Sanyukta stared his face trying to think what was he talking. " Uss Din you refused to go with me par uske sath bike pe chipak kar baithne me uncomfortable nhi laga. Usne touch kiya toh blushing blushing... And jab maine subah me help Karni chahi toh mujde warning. Kyu ".... He spoke so huskily that sanyukta gulped her saliva in terror. Infact they were so close that their lips were brushing with each other's when Randhir spoke. " Aisa kya h usme jo mujhme nhi dikhta tumhe. Hun ".... He brushed their lips together making her shiver. " Mere Jism me kya kaante lage h jo tumhe chubhte h or uske Jism me phool jisse tumhe tinglish sense hota h ".... Randhir threw away her dupatta and pressed his rough palms over her bare waist. " I kissed you... I agree wo galat tha... Or maine maafi bhi maangi toh kyu ab problem ho rhi h Mujhse se "... Randhir half unhooked her choli and bit her cleavage with anger.

Sanyukta let out a gasp as tears rolled down her cheeks. Randhir looked up at her face as one of the tear drop drip on his cheek. He realised what he have done... Leaving her hands he rested his palms on her waist as he spoke.

" TUM AB SIRF MERI HO. SIRF OR SIRF MERI. TUMHARE DIL PE, BAATON PE, SAANSON PE, PYAAR PE OR YAHA TAK KI TUMHARE JISM PE... SIRF OR SIRF MERA HAQ H. KISI OR NE AGAR TUMHE DEKHKE KI BHI KOSHISH KI TOH MAIN USE ZINDA NHI CHODUNGA. "

Sanyukta finally upped her face and unbelievably gazed his face. " Main isi saal shaadi karunga... ".... She gulped her tears as his words hit her hard. He wiped off her tears and picked up her Dupatta from the ground.

Wrapping the same around her upper body he opened the door if the washroom for her. " Go and wash your face. I don't like it when you cry ".... Sanyukta stunningly stare his face straightaway moving to the door of his room.

Randhir didn't object her as she opened the door. " You know what you're a monster I hate you. Laakh Koshish karlo main tumse shaadi kabhi nhi karungi. Mar jaungi Lekin tumse shaadi nhi karungi ".... She said with determination while randhir just laugh.

" Don't wake up the beast in me again... Or else "... Randhir took a step towards her.... Sanyukta literally ran out of the room crying.

' Accept it or not but you are mine. I won't let anyone touch you. Tum par ab sirf mera haq h. Pyaar se nhi manogi toh zabarsdasti se manwa lunga. '

Randhir laughed evily... And This is how his passion darkened.

.

To be continued....

Randhir and his passion.... Now you'll see the real him.
He's the man of his words... Shaadi toh karke hi rahega.

Hope that was really worth reading.

Dedicated to one of the most avid reader of this book. ❤

Plzzz do vote and comment.