shot 24

Next morning , the rays of the sun were quite different as compared to the other days in Udaipur. Usually it was summer going on but there it hardly mattered to the people for it was like any other day of the winters.

Zipping up his jacket randhir tied the laces of his shoes thinking about the time spent in her room. " You committed a sin randhir. You shouldn't have intruded in her room like that "

He scolded glaring his reflection I'm the mirror as if making his own self realise his mistake. " Now before you mess up everything just go and apologize. Is that clear ".... He chipped pointing the finger at the reflection.

" Yessss. Now just go and bring things back to normal and this don't scare her ".... His voice modulation changed from husky to chaste along the expressions.

He was behaving no less than like a psycho. And his behaviour plus his mind set totally changed about her after seeing her sleeping figure.

Randhir couldn't sleep the whole night because it was next to impossible for him to abolish her face from his thoughts. Those plump lips, silky hair that some in the moon light, that angelic yet heart stealing face and her glowing skin.... It was playing with his mind.

He smiled sheepishly remembering their first kiss. Mahnnnnn.... That was freaking seductive.

Randhir slipped down onto the sofa letting his body loose as he sink in the soft seat closing his eyes. Ever since he have hold on to the maturity, he have never seen any girl like Sanyukta.

He came across many chicks... Swedish, American, Italian, British, Russian and dint know how many other.... But Sanyukta is different. Everything about her is different.

No girl have ever dared to talk to him in high tone but she dared. Infact, she have got the guts to bring on his knees in front of her... Not because she wants but because he can't help but kneel his heart front if her.

He never felt this way before.... What is this feeling called as... Love. Or may be... Lust. Or... Obsession!!!

What it is!!!

Randhir shook his head vigourously shooing her thoughts away. If he'd keep on day dreaming than he would never be able to meet her.

" Get your ass on work Shekhawat ".... He said while getting up.

He checked his look last time in the mirror and exited rubbing his hands together. On his way towards the exit he bumped into his father who eyed him suspiciously while checking him from bottom to top.

He somewhere knew his son is going to work upon his given moral of yesterday but he thought to play with him. " May I know yeh subah subah kaha daaka daal ne Jaa rhe ho "

Randhir rolled his eyes looking here and there. It I'd necessary to mock him before he goes out. Why can't he understand it's and important day today for him.

" I'm going... Going out for some work ".... He lied playing with his phone.

Harsh again checked him from up to flee finally chuckling loudly. " Okay go on then. I'm damn sure it's not at all important as for my view ".... Saying this he walked away leaving an annoyed randhir behind.

' Jane de randhir. Achche kaam K liye jaa rha h. Don't take that seriously Huh '

He self praised and dashed out of the door towards the new bike gifted by his grandpa. Wearing the helmet he started the engine all prepared with the speech.

Sometimes... It never happens as you wish.

To be continued....

OMG randhir change ho gya... But do you think this change is for good???

Let's see what is there in their destiny.

Plzz do vote and comment.