shot 14

He held her nape tightly sucking on to her upper lip wildly whilst she stood there numb trying to get out of his hold. Randhir tilted his head in left side for good access when he realised she's crying as he tasted those salty tear drops whilst kissing the corner of her lips.

He quickly flinched back watching her cry with eyes closed. Randhir moved back thus making her open her eyes and stare him with tear filled eyes.

He ran his fingers through hairs fighting with his thoughts. " Ummm San.. Sanyukta ".... Taking her name for the first time.

She pushed him running away while palming her mouth not wanting to let her cries echo in the silent atmosphere. Randhir stood there not knowing what to do next.

He just see her running away and turning in the right direction going out of the gate while parth who has just entered through the gate stood astonished seeing her run away crying.

" Freaking hell. Yeh kya kiya randheer!!! ".... He remarked hitting his hand on the tree. No girl has ever behaved like this when he'd kissed them.

In fact they would kiss him back with equal rage. " Randhir beta aao khana kha Lo ".... His younger aunty called him as she served the food to others.

" No thank you mujhe bhuk nhi h ".... With this Randhir made his way towards his room leaving them all behind with wierd expressions on their faces.

He defeatedly sat down drowned in his thoughts. " What will I do now. Woh Gussa ho gyi. Kal usse Maafi maang lunga main, yeh thik rahega ".... He thought whilst taking his night wears and went inside the washroom.

******

Next morning, randhir got up early and went out waiting for sanyukta to come. He have even prepared his sorry speech waiting for her. Randhir kept pacing to and fro in front of the main door glancing the entrance.

" Abhi tak nhi aayi. Where would she be now!!! ".... He said to himself tapping his foot restlessly.

Just then Randhir's eyes finally spotted her. Sanyukta silently came inside the gate leaving the gatemans surprised for everyday she used to greet them with smile but today she didn't even see them.

She was slowly making her way in the back space lost in her thoughts when she hear his voice. " sanyukta ".... She turned and saw randhir coming towards her.

Sanyukta avoided him and with long speedy steps walked away whilst he kept chasing her. " Sanyukta Sanyukta listen to me mujhe baat karni h tumse ".... He spoke following her. " At least ek bar baat toh suno meri plzzz ".... He insisted.

" Paarth ".... Sanyukta called him who was helping the workers fix the lights.

" Good morning Sanyukta. Ohh good morning randhir. Tum kabhi uth gye " .... He greeted them.

Randhir was about to tug her shoulder when she quickly walked uptil parth and clutched his arm. " Wo Kal kuch baki tha na kaam tum mujhe batane wale the. Come let's go mujhe bhi kuch designs ke bare me discuss karna h tumhare sath "..... She said dragging him along not even sparing randhir a glance.

Whereas randhir, he just blankly stare them while his concentration was on her hold on his arm watching it briefly. How friendly.... Or say freely she'd clinged on him.

Doesn't she have some shame. Here he was feeling guilty from the last night thinking she would be crying and feeling disgusted with his touch but look at this girl. She has no shame.

" Are Sanyukta just a minute. Pehle randhir se baat karne do itni subha me utha h he may be having some work from me ".... Parth spoke practically glancing at Randhir's disappointed expressions.

Sanyukta nodded in yes finally sparing randhir a glance while she stood in the same position. " Kuck kaam tha randhir??? ".... Asked parth placing his hand on sanyukta's wrapped hand around his, increasing Randhir's anger to the next level.

" Nhi koi kaam nhi
H ".... He said glaring Sanyukta deadly. She lowered her gaze feeling scared with his murderous looks while randhir dotted away leaving them.

" Ise kya hua. I never understand yeh kab khush hota h or kabhi Gussa. He's just complicating. Bohot zada hi moody h ".... He smiled saying her. " Come let's go ".... Parth out of mind put his hand round her waist. " Ohhh I'm sorry ".... He immediately drew his hand feeling awkward.

" It's okay. Mujhe bura nhi laga ".... She replied smilingly.

Unaware that someone was watching them.
~~~~~

" We'll discuss on this tomorrow. I guess second plan zada achcha rahega ".... Spoke Parth walking with Sanyukta near the exit.

" Haa Kal main thoda or jaldi aungi toh hum achche se sab discuss kar payenge ".... Replied Sanyukta as parth opened the gate for her.

" chaho toh main tumhe chodne chal sakta hu I have no problem ".... spoke parth with a playful smile on his lips.

" no thanks main chale jaungi good night. ".... She said smiling as well clearly understanding the meaning of his words.

" Bye take care. Call me if you need help ".... He waved from inside as she trailed off from there.

Not have she even crossed a two yard pace than Sanyukta heard. " Mujhme aisi kya problem h jo tum mujhe subha se ignore kar rhi ho or mere bade Bhaiya ko special treatment. Aisa kya h usme ".... There randhir appeared from under the tree walking towards her with slow steps with expressions of disappointment clearly visible on his face.

' He seems hell angry!!!! '

Thought Sanyukta taking back steps while he came forward skipping her heart.

Precap....

" Chodo mujhe, mujhe koi baat nhi karni h tumse I said leave meeeeeee "...... Screamed Sanyukta as he pulled her closer.

To be continued....

Hope it's really worth reading.

Ignorance is not always the solution.... NEVER... when you want to get rid of randhir. He is way more stubborn.

Now what will he do. Last night he kissed her, and tonight.... He is even angry with her. Will he repeat the same mistake again or something even worse!!!!

He's not a psycho yet not a saint.

Plzzz do bohottttttff sare votes and longggg wale comments. 😉😉😉😉