shot 22

RISE OF THE LUST

*****************

" I should get going. I have to search him also ".... Parth announced playing with his mobile phone. " Take care Sanyukta... Ab main chalta hu. Ijazat dijiye mujhe "... He said joining his hands while marching towards the exit. In a swift parth was out in the garden while he tried to phone Randhir that went unreachable.

Back inside the house, Sanyukta retired back to her room feeling pathetic. Though she hardly know about this guy randhir... However she have known him... One thing She knows he's not lenient like parth.

Sitting down on the bed Sanyukta palmed her face resting her hands on the knees, she really cannot believe she met him again that too in her house.

The impression she gave him was not liked him him... Surely. Sanyukta laid on the bed shyly adjusting the sheet over her when she reminisced her encounters with him.

After her parents left her, she was like living massacre for others... Loathed and envied... Specially by her aunt and cousin. Now after years, when she's finally trying to open up with people and take a stand for herself... Have now come this guy randhir.... Who has a mystical character. You can never  predict his next move.

Sighing softly, sanyukta closed her eyes to catch herself some relief... Some sleep. No sooner have five minutes passed than she jolt open her eyes examining the surrounding.

' Why am I feeling like there's... There's someone watching me '

She thought wiping the sweat beads from the forehead. Her room shone with the silvery light peeping from the window of the moon making her face gleam in the lit environment.

" You're over thinking sanyu. Get some sleep ".... She murmured laying down again... But still the thought hovered her mind.

Sanyukta turned her head on the left side... Opposite of the window pretending to feel okay while her mind again screamed that she was being watched by someone's eyes.

Chanting some holy words Sanyukta shut her eyes falling into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~

Late in the midnight...

Sanyukta's house,

Everybody was drowned in the deep sleep while there was someone who was yet awake.... And to add to your horrified expressions and feeling let inform you... The person was hiding under sanyukta's bed.

The person was none other than... RANDHIR.

Flashback...

After randhir exited the house he couldn't think of anything rather than them being together in an empty room.

" How could she allow him to go to her room. Why doesn't she understand... I don't want to see parth near her "..... Randhir spoke to himself while thinking of ways to part them.

When suddenly something struck his mind.... Leaving all other things he decided to eavesdrop them. Walking back uptil the window of her room randhir peeped in.

Since the glass was black nothing can be seen by the people sitting inside and taking the advantage of the situation, randhir saw and heard each and everything.

Much to his surprise, they were just talking. In fact parth and Sanyukta were sitting quite distanced from each other.

After they'd left the room, he immediately hopped in while examining the surrounding in order to find a specific place to hide in when his eyes fall on her bed.

Bending down... He hid under the bed  before Sanyukta returned.

Flashback end...

Randhir silently came out of the bed, his eyes glued to her sleeping face. Getting up from the ground he lustily gazed her sleeping figure that was shining in the moon light reflecting from the window...... She looked no less than any wonder.

He sat next to her head while leaning down against her chest. A seductive smile appeared on his face as he saw, her pouting in the sleep.

Suddenly, an urge rised inside his chest and Randhir felt like tasting those appealing lips again. He raised his hand uptil her lips and hesitantly brushed his thumb on here lower lip feeling uncontrollable.

Slowly yet sexyily he trailed his thumb down on her chest rubbing his fingers over her exposed cleavage feeling heavenly. Her rising and falling chest was givung him hard time. Her skin was as soft as cotton.

Unable to control his desires anymore, randhir finally bent down in oder to kiss those sweeter than sweet lips gazing her beautiful face....  ATLAST, LUST OVERPOWERED HIS SENSES TURNING HIM INTO A BEAST HE WAS BEFORE.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Shocking update right!!!!

Now he's showing his dark beasty side.
Will he end up kissing Sanyukta or realise what he's doing???

Next part.. 130 votes.

Plzzz do vote and comment.