shot 16

Sanyukta heaved a suspired of relief as randhir finally disappeared inside the palace. She gulped her saliva as his words left her confused. She adjusted her clothes and flattened the crumpled up papers and resumed her walking towards her house.

This guy is really puzzling. First he kissed her and second he threatens her to stay away from parth. Who is he to control her activities. What does he really think would she do as per his words.

A big Naah!!!

" How dare he. Who is he to say me to stay away from parth. Use kya lagta h I will keep his words. ".... Sanyukta clenched her teeths recalling how he controlled her then. In fact she didn't even objected.

She opened the door using spare key and made her way towards the kitchen feeling hungry not before leaving her papers back on the table.

Sanyukta was about to open the refrigerator's door to get herself something when she didn't feel like eating. " Stupid guy. Mera sukoon bhi cheen liya h isne ".... She cursed randhir coming out of the kitchen.

She gathered all of her papers and left for her room.

*******

Early morning, Sanyukta woke up at 5.00 for she have to discuss the other designs with parth. Picking up the papers she was about to go out when suddenly Randhir's words rang in her ears.

She stood there thinking the dangerous consequences she would have to face if he'd come to know about her meeting with parth.

Sanyukta brushed her mind as she closed the door moving out. During the walk uptil Shekhawat palace her thoughts were blocked.

All she could think off then was only his words. In fact his perilous husky voice was ringing in her left ear as if he is still speaking near it.

She stood outside the gate staring at the palace fearing to meet randhir. And she doesn't want him to see her with parth either.

Sanyukta quickly plod inside the palace, her breaths uneven predicting to bump in Randhir that she really dont want to happen at this time.

" Sanyuktaa ".... Parth called her while waving in her direction peeping out from his room that was in the floor itself.

She smilingly marched towards him with long steps. " Hey ".... Parth greeted her.

" We'll do this inside your room let me come in first ".... Sanyukta hurriedly came inside siding parth as she herself closed the door fearing if randhir sees her.

" Are you okay Sanyukta ".... Parth asked her putting his hand on her shoulder who smiled in relief nodding in yes.

She can freely continue with her discussion with parth as there's no fear called randhir in the surrounding.

*********

9.00 am,

Randhir who has just woken up came out of the palace in the back garden in order to see whether Sanyukta has come.

He have heard their conversation regarding the discussion and that's why he was very curious to know whether she would come to meet parth or not.

Randhir smiled victoriously as there was no parth or no Sanyukta except the workers. He stretched his body feeling well than ever.

He smilingly came inside the palace, his eyes glued to the mobile screen until he heard her voice.

" Your idea is amazing parth. Main wohi karungi jo tumne socha h. You're genius ".... Sanyukta was walking with parth, her eyes concentrating on his face.

Bump!!!!!

She collided with randhir and fell down while the papers in her hands flew in the air. Randhir stared Sanyukta in disbelief while she sat there shivering in fear.

" Sanyukta are you okay ".... Parth came to her help making her stand.

Sanyukta jerked his hands away her eyes still fixed on Randhir's face as she stood steps away from parth. " Randhir Tum thik Ho ".... Parth came to randhir who was still sitting on the floor glaring her.

Before parth could lend his helping hand to randhir he stood on his own carrying his cell phone. " Ohh no your arm randhir ".... Parth can't help but feel bad for randhir, for his forearm had gotten a long scratch such that little blood oozed out. " Come I'll get you medicine "

Parth tried to hold his forearm when Randhir roughly pushed him marching towards his room in anger while she stared his disappearing figure gulping the lump that has formed in her throat.

Sanyukta quickly accumulated her papers and ran out while parth stood there staring her confusingly.

Precap....

" Helppppp!!!!!! ".... Screamed Sanyukta as he pushed her on the ground pinning her hands while she struggled under him.

To be continued....

I'm damn sure that's amazing enough to think about the Precap.

Now she have got herself in the biggest trouble. My little devil partner is soo helping me to ignite fire between them. 😈😈😈

Next will be a private part.... And after 100 votes😉

Private toh hoga hi but if you want it by night then complete the target. 😋😋😋

Pardesiya yeh sach h piya sab kehte h Maine Tera dil le liya 😂😂😂😂

Plzzz do vote and comment.