shot 15

Sanyukta flinched back in horror as he moved towards her. " I woke up early in the morning only to apologize you for my last night's mistake par tumne toh ulta meri insult kardi mere bade Bhaiya K samne ".... Said Randhir hitting a stone.

Sanyukta's heart beats speeded up seeing his fingers clenched in a fist making his knuckles go white. She gulped in fear as he gave her a cold look. " Maine kiss kya kiya toh tum rone lagi but when bade Bhaiya touched you toh blushing blushing Haa. ".... He chuckled sarcastically.

Sanyukta didn't know what to do next. He insane acts were making her feel horrible. When Randhir turned to see the other side she thought it to be a good chance and tried to flee away.

" Don't Sanyukta. You'll run I'll chase and when I'll catch you toh phir achcha nhi hoga ".... She rooted in her place hearing his cold dangerous voice.

" kya chahiye tumhe mujhse haan. ".... She spoke loudly gaining some strength. " I've already said you sorry for my misunderstanding ab kyu piche pade ho ".... She said breathing heavily.

" Correction miss. Main tumhare piche nhi pada balki tumne mujhe apne piche padwaya h. ".... He came near her standing few steps away right in front of her giving perilous looks.

Sanyukta gasped silently as he pulled her waist making her collide with his hard chest. She pushed him while he pulled her close. " Leave me. Kya chahte ho tum mujhse haan. Kyu pareshan kar rhe ho mujhe ".... She fiercely said looking in his dark black eyes surprising him with her new shade.

Randhir pushed her against the tree laughing near her ear. After he stopped he stared in her eyes that were widened out of horror. You never know what he would do to you???

He loosened his grip going slight away from her, astonishing her with his moves again as he spoke. " Main sirf tumse yeh chahata hu ki TUM MERE BADE BHAIYA SE DUR RAHO AGAR TUM CHAHTI HO KI MAIN TUMSE DUR RAHU "

Randhir took few back steps staring her dazed expressions. " I promise you agar Tum meri baat manogi toh main tumhari baat manunga OR AGAR NHI MAANI TOH PHIR MAIN WOHI KARUNGA JO MUJHE KARNA ACHCHA LAGTA H ".... He winked at her smiling devilishly as he moved away. " Good night, go safe and sleep properly ".... With this he turned around and made his way towards the Shekhawat palace leaving astonished Sanyukta standing there.... Trying to recollect everything he said.

" What does he mean??? ".... She thought as randhir went inside the gate.

To be continued....

How's it??? 😈

Isn't he puzzling. Kya bolta h khud ko bhi nhi pata ho. But jo bhi bolta h mast bolta h 😉😉

Do you think she'll obey his words!!!

Plzzz do vote and comment.