shot 8

Sanyukta waited near the door for her chachu Mohit to come. Today in the morning she woke up early not because she was expected to do the household work but because to reach Shekhwat palace on time.

" Sanyu beta. Let's go ".... He said coming out to the exit.

" You're late chachu ".... She said making angry faces.

" I'm sorry bete. You know your chachi her day never starts without bothering me ".... He kinda complained her sitting in his Nano car.

" What else she have rather than bothering others ".... She muttered under her breath as Mohit accelerated the engine.

~~~~

Outside the Shekhawat palace...

Mohit halted the car outside the gate as the two guards checked for his I'd while Sanyukta surprisingly witnessed everything.

Once every thing was done the guards opened the gate and there was the building that makes every Person go astonish and overwhelmed with its beauty...

The Shekhawat palace.

" Wow this is soo amazing chachu

" Wow this is soo amazing chachu. I can't believe I have once come here ".... Sanyukta blinked her eyes trying to adjust with the light of the glorifying palace.

The lights of the sun rays were falling on it and scattering in different directions. And the garden of flowers was just adding it's beauty more.

Mohit and Sanyukta came out of the car only to be greeted by a servant who guided them to the back side of the palace where Digvijay Shekhawat aka their Bade Sahab was calling it a morning with his family. From his wife... Shalini Shekhwat to his younger son and his family that included his wife and his two sons Parth and Soham Shekhwat were present.

Mohit sincerely smiled while joining his hands in front of him expressing his utmost gratitude. " Mohit come have a seat. We were waiting for you ".... He said glancing to the opposite chair. " Sanyukta beta you come and sit here ".... Digvijay called raising his hand towards her.

Sanyukta gazed her chachu who smilingly nodded. She sat down timidly. " So I hope you've been given the information by your uncle. ".... He asked her keeping his hand on her head making her remember her own father.

She nodded in Yes grinning looking at Mohit. " Great. I want this palace to be decorated like a bride because my tiger is coming to meet me. ".... He said with proud when Sanyukta confusingly glanced her uncle.

( Hope you know who I'm talkin'bout )

Two servants came with trays full of snacks and drinks that was served to them. " Soham bete explain Sanyukta everything in the while I'd talk with Mohit "... He said.

Soham stood up obeying his grandpa while parth made faces looking at his younger brother. He forwarded his hand to Sanyukta. She hesitantly accepted his hand gazing her chachu.

If Vidhushi have been here then she would indeed have pulled her hairs saying how dare Sanyukta tried to speak with them. They're her crush... Both At the same time. And her aunt..... She would have accused Sanyukta of being a bait.

So- ( initiating conversation) I have once seen you in Mandir with a girl Umm may be your friend who was I guess dressed in jeans and top.

S- She would be Vidhushi.

So- So what are you doing right now. I mean studies or you know dating someone ( Sanyukta stared him in shock ) Don't take me wrong I was just you know trying to know like that.

S- I.. I am studying. But currently my holidays are going on. I'm at home these days.

So- Ohhh. Well if you need anything during the decor and preps you can approach me. I'll be glad to help you. ( Checking her out)

S- Surely I would seek your help. Wese would I mind asking you when are we suppose to begin all this. ( Examining the abode)

So- ( touching her hand abruptly ) Ohhh I'm sorry. Well grandpa decides everything may be from today onwards or tomorrow. Let I show you our garden.

S- No no I... I want to go back Plzzzz

Sanyukta step back as soham brushed his hand on her waist making her uncomfortable. It's not always the same which seems to be. She maintained a little distance from him getting unwanted vibes from him.

Suddenly her leg slipped she closed her eyes predicting to fall down when soham held her by her waist. He lustily gazed her licking his lips while Sanyukta tried to escape.

" Soham ".... They turned their head to see the owner of the voice who was parth. Seeing his elder brother soham quickly let go of her looking here and there as if nothing happened.

" Yess bhai. "... Soham tried to sound normal while Sanyukta stood adjusting her dress.

Parth came near them glancing the both. " Dad is calling you. He needs your help go "... He said looking at Sanyukta.

" Ohh okay. Bye Sanyukta Will catch up with you afterwards ".... He stated marching past by parth.

Parth ran his fingers through his hairs thinking what to say now. He know his brother well. " Umm I'm sorry but plzzz don't complain anything to grandpa he will severely punish him. I will talk to him "... Sanyu look into his eyes with astonishment.

Is he really that parth who Vidhushi want to get married to!!! He seems so lenient and obedient. Sanyukta have thought he must be somewhat same like Vidhushi... Careless, characterless and Notorious. But no... He's a nice guy.

Parth snapped his fingers in front of her eyes. " Hey are you okay. Plzz don't feel bad and plzzz don't complain about it ".... He repeated.

Sanyukta sucked in a deep breath as she said. " Don't worry I won't say anything. "... He smiled signalling her to go with him.

They didn't say anything during the walk.... One out of shyness and the other out of awkwardness. When they reached the back yard again they saw Mohit and Digvijay standing at the gate waiting for her perhaps.

Seeing her approaching them Digvijay smiled. " Beta I have explained everything to your uncle. You can begin the preps from evening itself. ".... Sanyukta nodded as he kept his hand on her head. " You must leave now then only you'll come early in the evening ".... He said.

Mohit joined his palm again as they moved out of the gate. Sanyukta looked in Parth's direction who was already looking at her whilst waving his hand and showing her thumbs up.

Sanyu smiled brightly in return sitting in the car. She blinked her eyes as if thanking him while the car started.

This two days are going to be amazing where two people will get their bestest friend in each other while someone will desire for something illegal.

To be continued....

Kinda boring. Coming parts are worth reading. You know..
Silence before the tempest.

Can you describe the last para... As in what do I have in mind!!!! 😈😈😈 and who was I talking about!!!

I'm planning to make the upcoming parts private where the dark phase would begin.

Plzzz vote and comment.