shot 57

Randhir lazily yawned trailing his hand on her side of the bed. He kind of whined not getting to feel her warmth against his skin. Opening his eyes randhir realised she wasn't there but....

His eyes tightly shut as the strong lights that were illuminating in his room came reflecting on his face. He cannot stop the admiration even being in sleep.

"Wow "

It was 6

It was 6.00 in the morning yet the late night. The sky was black and the crickets were noising in the silence. He wondered how this all happened in just few hours. Randhir came down from the bed moving out of his room.

He lovingly gazed the illuminating corridors through which he passed which were too shining in the darkness only with the decorated lightings.

He amusingly glanced at the side of the stair cases which had diyas placed there. In fact all the corners of the house was lightening with the light of diyas and torans.

Now his curiosity was killing him, randhir so wanted to know how this all happened. He was maniacly roaming around in the whole drawing, kitchen, main hall and other places to find out the needful.

That is when his gaze fell on the opened door of their house. Randhir soon came out of the main door in the garden and Ohhh god. He felt like he was in heaven.

Whole ground along the line of the walls of the villa to the main gate was decorated with diyas and torans

Whole ground along the line of the walls of the villa to the main gate was decorated with diyas and torans. It looked so amazing like anybody could pass their entire life there.

Indeed it liked like the heaven on earth and randhir so wished to see the creator who has created it. He was just going to go inside the house when he heard her voice.

" Sab Ho gya na Bhaiya? Ab aap log Jake araam kar lijiye subah bhi bohot kaam h. Main yeh baki ke diye laga dungi "... She was instructing the workers who have helped her maintain this beautiful sight.

His legs automatically walked into the direction where she was sitting. " Haaye main marjawan "... Randhir chipped like a ' Majnu ' after he laid his eyes on his wife who was sitting on the ground with infinite burning diyas surrounding her as she was lightening them one by one.

Nobody in this house ever cared to celebrate any festival with soo much belief and excitement. And to be honest no festival were ever celebrated after Randhir gained his consciousness. Along with her it is going to be his first Diwali as well... Wo bhi pyaar wali.

Without wasting for a second, randhir too sat next to her rubbing his arms since it was cold. Though you will not feel so cold in Mumbai, the temperature remains mediocre always but in the night you never know when the temperature falls. It's like bone chilling slow waves torturing you with love and seduction.

Sanyukta felt somebody sitting next to her and as she upped her eyes, she already killed Randhir with her coquerty that she hit him straight in the heart with the bows of her eyes. In short.... Naino se baan chalana wo bhi pyaar se.

" Aap yaha? "... She asked so respectfully that made randhir look behind him and even in the surrounding to search for the person with whom she was talking but to his surprise it was only him and she there. " Randhir main apse baat kar rhi hu "

Randhir gave an amused look realising it he with whom she was talking so respectfully. Where did this happen? And how did this happen? And obviously why did this happen??

Kind of questions were running through Randhir's mind. His wife, who does not wanted to sit with him was actually addressing him with utmost respect like a Pati vrata patni.

"Ohh I'm sorry wo mujhe laga tum kisi or se baat kar rhi ho Kyuke tumne kabhi itni respect se kabhi mera naam bhi nhi liya na so I'm.. I'm just not able to believe this "... He curly replied unaware of how it made her feel.

Sanyukta shamefully lowered her head not feeling good to hear that. Agreed initially she did not respect him because he never behaved so positively with her. But afterwards when she got to know him, when she got the chance of having a glimpse of his life she came to know, who he is.

She was still in her thoughts that she did not notice he tapping her shoulder. " Sanyuktaaaa "... Randhir loudly said near her ear bringing her out of her reverie. " I'm calling you since so long? Where are you lost. "... He added.

Nodding in no Sanyukta bit her lips that really seemed so seducing and appealing that his heart started beating very fastly. Sucking in a deep breath randhir diverted his eyes but the tinkling sound of her bangles made it difficult.

" Stop that Sanyukta, stop it "... Randhir said in a warning tone while the sound of her bangles played octaves with the beats of his heart.

" Huh Matlab "... She asked keeping down the diya which she had in the hands.

Before Sanyukta could open her mouth to ask further what he meant she was pulled in the lap by Randhir as he sealed her lips with his roughed ones.

To be continued....

Ahem ahem... Mujhe khaasi aa rhi h. 🙈

Aap logo ko bhi? 😈😱

Okay that was really positive and amazing I know and next part is blast.

Target... 195 votes.

Do votes and comments.