shot 27

" If you don't want then... It's okay. Take a cab I'll take your leave ".... On understanding her facial expression Randhir said it out making sanyukta feel bad.

At least he's trying to change himself and work upon their don't_know_what_to_name relationship. He was about to accelerate the engine when Vidhushi appeared from behind and rushed towards them.

" Offo I'm late today. Sanyukta you didn't find any rickshaw uptil now? ".... Astonishment was clearly visible on her face. And as soon as her eyes landed on randhir Vidhushi breathed deeply upping her chest trying to look seductive as she faked cries. " Ohh noo I have to teach Collg jaldi... Ab main kya karu "

She gave Sanyukta crying looks asking her to help. Before Sanyukta could answer a bike ceased a little away Dr the place where they were standing and a guy stepped off.

Removing his helmet he approached them smiling brightly. " Ohhh Sanyukta. What a pleasant surprise ".... He wished her checking her out.

Her lips too curved in a smile after all she's meeting her boyfriend after almost a month and seeing him all of a sudden made her feel good. Well... Let me introduce you with him... He's the most charming guy of their Collg... Abhimaan.

Yes... The one who'd proposed Sanyukta and the one with whom Vidhushi had many dates. He ruffled his hairs trying to look as handsome as he can... After all he was standing in front of the girl who made him lose his heart over her beauty. He looked hot but not more than randhir. Okay.

" Kahi Jaa rhi ho kya ".... He asked her still smiling cutely... Much to Randhir's irritation. Only he knows how was he suppressing his Curiousity and anger both at the same time.

Curious to know about him... And angry because he was trying to be extra sweet with Sanyukta.

" Haa wo mujhe main market Jana h chachu wait kar rhe h Waha but... There's no vehicle here ".... She timidly replied trying not to sound scared because Randhir was staring her shockingly with that ' who's this guy ' look.

" Ohh it's great then "... Both sandhir and Vidhushi glanced him confusingly. On sensing their eyes on him he smiled sheepishly while informing. " Wo actually I'm also going to the main market if you want I can drop you... Waise bhi hame ek jaga Jana h "

Sanyukta upped her lashes biting her lower lip nervously for she know it will really make Randhir feel insulted if she accepts his suggestion.

Randhir's mobile rang enthralling all of their attentions. " Ohh I didn't notice you. Uhh Vidhushi bhi yaha h ".... Randhir amusingly raised his brow watching the guy try to act like a cool dude.

Little do he know what catastrophe he is. " I should leave ".... He uttered wearing his helmet back not wanting anyone to see him clench his teeths.

" Umm randhir kya tum mujhe Collg chod sakte ho plzzz I'm getting late. Pretty plzzz ".... She said batting her lashes like Mini Mouse to persuade him.

He accelerated his bike while gesturing her to sit behind him looking at Sanyukta. Thought she couldn't see his face because of the helmet but she's 100% sure he is annoyed. She cannot misunderstand this.

Vidhushi brought his hands in front hugging him tightly when Randhir stared the engine moving away from them.

" Bada strange banda h... Introduce bhi nhi kiya Khudko ".... Abhimaan exclamation confusingly. " huhh leave him. Come let's go ".... He hopped over the bike again whilst wearing his helmet. " Suno hold me tight... Mera Matlab h kahi tum gir na jao. Waise bhi age ka rasta kharaab h "..... He announced. But Sanyukta was lost in Randhir's thoughts for whatever happened today was really not good.

*****

Next day... In the morning randhir was in the garden doing exercise. He can leave without food for a day but spending a day without doing exercise is quite impossible.

Whereas on the hand hand, Sanyukta who have just come to the garden glanced Randhir. He looked soo engrossed in the exercise that he didn't even cared about the sweat beads that was dripping from his forehead.

" Aaah ".... Randhir looked up from his exercise and found Sanyukta sitting down on the ground holding her foot.

" Are you okay kya hua. Kaise fir gyi "... He came rushing to her and sat dork checking her foot.

Before he could touch her leg, parth came there and sat next to Sanyukta looking worried. " Kya hua Sanyukta. Thik toh Ho. Ohh no, tumhara pair mud gya h. Come I'll take you inside "

He picked her up in his arms and have already started living away while sandhir's eyes locked together... One had fear in them... And other... Infinite rage and anger.

*******

It was later that night only when Randhir was sitting in one of the bench in the garden thinking about the encounters he had with Sanyukta.

Whenever he tries to behave good with her she either refuses him or someone else come there. And to increase his doubts... Sanyukta too never refuses them the way she does to him.

He was lost in his thoughts when her slow singing cries hit his ear drum. Looking up at her, Randhir found her struggling to get down of the stairs.

She too gazed him anticipating he would come to her help... And indeed he got up from his place to help her. Before they could utter a word... Sanyukta's chachu, Mohit came there.

" Sanyu beta kya hua yeh bandage kaise ".... Concern was clearly highlighted in his voice while randhir shook his head in disbelief murmuring  ' Expected '

She saw his facial expressions feeling scared. " Woh chachu main gir gyi thi "... She answered not diverting her gaze from his face.

" Dhyaan kaha rehta h tumhara. Aaj Kal bohotttttt caress Ho gyi ho tum ".... Mohit mentioned helping her get down while randhir walked past by them inside the palace speeding her heartbeats.

*********

In the next morning...

Sanyukta was busy directing the workers decorate the main door. Tomorrow is the first function... They are going to celebrate Parth's success and indeed Sanyukta is very happy for her friend.

" Are Bhaiya thik se kariye na... Waha dekho lights properly nhi lagi h "... She exclaimed pointing up at the dislocated light string when suddenly her dupatta stuck in the table fan that was kept there.

" Offo ".... Her hairs flew in the air the wind was directly falling on her face making her look really beautiful while she struggled go remove her dupatta from there.

Just then randhir came out from his room and the first sight that she ti view was hers. His heart almost slipped watching Sanyukta like that.

Her dupatta was half hanging in the air while the other half she was trying to remove from the fan's blade. Randhir was really not in his senses when he strolled upto her.

Sanyukta flinched in front out of horror as her back came touched his hard chest. " Leave I'll remove that ".... Claimed Randhir holding her dupatta.

Since she was wearing a deep necked dress, sanyukta felt a bit uncomfortable when his bare torso that was visible due to the opened buttons of his shirt came in contact with her bate back and in reflex Sanyukta pushed Randhir away such that he collided with the wall behind.

" Next time if you ever try to come closer I swear I won't leave you ".... She exclaimed showing him her finger as she freed her dupatta.

Gathering up her papers and other things Sanyukta gave randhir a last glance as she went down the ladders than finally out of the door leaving a confuse Randhir standing there.

Precap...

Showing his darkest passion.

To be continued....

Hope that was good.

You wanted to see his dark side na... Now wait for the next part.

Plzzz do keep  voting and commenting.

Next part... 130 votes.

Plzzz read my other works as well.