shot 23

Randhir looked at her face last time before sealing their lips when suddenly an unknown force stopped him. He flinched back as the realisation struck him.

' What the heck. What were you going to do randhir. This is not you. Don't you even think about touching her. '

He warned his mind when his hands turned cold white indicating how guilty he was feeling then, thinking about such things.

' What will be the difference between you and those molesters who first murders a girl with their lusty gazes then by their desires '

He wiped his face like maniac ruffling his hairs badly when he shifted backwards until his back touched the wall. He sat there glancing sanyukta's face when the thought of him kissing her rushed through his mind.

His heart filled with immense amount of colic when he remembered how he'd hurt her earlier that night kissing her forcibly. Now it was going even worse, he was trying to take advantage of her when she's asleep.

Randhir kinda jumped in shock when his cellphone vibrated thus vibrating his whole body. Glancing at the phone he stood up not before whispering inaudible ' sorry ' while looking at Sanyukta.

He immediately hopped off the window before anyone could see him.

On the way to the Shekhawat palace, randhir couldn't take his mind off of her face. His main aim is to hurt his own parents not someone who doesn't even have anything to do with him.

It's truly her will whether she wants to stay with parth or do whatever she wants and he have no right to limit her activities. With this thoughts paining his mind randhir entered inside the house.

He was moving towards his room until he heard his father speaking. " It's not Mumbai nor is is your Dubai. ".... Randhir shut his eyes because now he have to tolerate his father.

He stood there with no word uttered or counter charging activity taken charge of by him. Harsh removed his specs while putting his laptop down on the sofa as he got up.

" Your mischievous behaviour and unwanted deeds will not be excused randhir ".... Randhir's eyes darkened with fear thinking how his father knew what he was going to do with sanyukta.

He lowered his head anticipating some harsh words or a slap from harsh. " Your grand father loves you so much doesn't mean you'll come late here also. Have you seen the time "

He silently suspired feeling relieved. " Woh main rasta bhul gya tha ".... He lied not matching his father's gaze.

" Oh really. Parth ne toh kaha you left before him. "... Harsh darted his question leaving no lies for randhir.

He know his son well as in where he's lost or when he's fighting between the dilemmas. Nodding his head left to right, harsh spoke leaving randhir dazed.

" It's better you confront your mistakes before committing another one. Time nikal ne se pehle hi galtiya sudhar Lena chahiye... Har kisi ko dusra mauka nhi milta. Learn to apologize than to live in guilt. "..... With this harsh wore his specs back and left randhir alone gathering his stuffs.

How come he knew he is guilty of his deeds. Indeed randhir feels bad for accusing sanyukta's character and comparing her with other scandalised woman.

He came back to his room throwing his body in the bed tiredly. He anyhow wants to get things back to normal in his life. And this can only be done only if he justifies with her.

To be continued.....

It's better you realise you mistake before its too late.

Bhai story h, or wo bhi sandhir ki. Hero ko zada deR tak villain thodi na rakh sakte h. But promise bhi nhi kar sakte ki he will behave like a hero. 😈😈😈😈

Plzzzz do vote and comment.