shot 36

Sanyukta insanely slapped at the window glass crying hysterically... She could not think of any thing at that moment. In the right he was sitting while in the left she had the exit but blocked, the door was locked.

" Hellllppppp Meeee.... Somebody helllppppppp "..... She screamed hurting her vocal cords. " Plzzz Jane do mujhe.... Randheer Plzzzz ".... She begged, however he didn't pay why heeds.

Although her pale face and that expression of horror made him feel bad... Indeed she was thinking that he must be taking her somewhere in isolated place to rape or do something even worse... He could see that fear written all over her face.

He really didn't like that but somehow controlling his guilt... So called guilt randhir continued with his driving avoiding her cries and screams and the red eyes that pained him.

During the thoughts, they finally reached to a place that had remnant of old three storey building with peeled off paint and black water marks and also the destruction happened by the winds.

Sanyukta breathed heavily looking at the surrounding that was blanketed with thick layers of dust and silent environment giving it a haunting look like from the horror movies sending utmost chill through her spine turning her skin white with shock.

Only the thought that hovered her head was being raped brutally by him... But... He doesn't look like from those guys who would do something as disgusting as molesting.

Her thoughts became more stronger than ever when her eyes spotted four guys of his age approaching them. Sanyukya kept mum while sitting inside the car not knowing what to do... All she prayed was to find a way to flee... Or....
Search for something to kill her own self.

Getting out of the car, he moved towards her side in order to open the door. As soon as he opened the door if her side, she quickly crawled onto the adjacent seat running away from him. While the other guys standing behind him watched them keenly as randhir forcibly puller sanyukta out of the car...
And dislocating her wrist in the swift manner making her wince in pain.

" chodo mujheee... Chodoooo ".... She screamed pulling her hand backwards, however the more she struggled the intense the pain became.

She felt as if infinite pins were pinched in her wrist such that she couldn't even realise the amount of pain she was going through.

" Sab taiyar h ".... Asked Randhir ignoring her rantings and shoutings... All he did was drag her along inside the washed out building with those guys following their path.

When they came towards the extreme dark corner randhir pushed her on the floor with the guys surround sanyukta from all the sides giving her hard time to understand what was goung on.

Is this her end... This is how she's going to say her life!!!

She sat there all shocked and horrified when Randhir bent down in front of her with their faces just and inch away. Staring at the tear drops on her cheeks and falling from the eyes... Randhir wiped her face with his hands scaring the heck out of her.

" Why you always think of me being wrong... Main bura nhi hu sanyukta... Bohot achcha hi par tum hi ho jo mujhe galat smjhti ho... I swear I'd tried hard to impress you... Kasam se... But when you didn't realise my attempts toh phir mere paas aur koi rasta hi nhi bacha than to KIDNAP AND MARRY YOU. YESSS SANYUKTA, MAIN TUMSE SHAADI KARNA CHAHTA HU... ISILIYE TO MAINE MUMBAI SE APNE FRNDS KO BULAYA H. ".... He pointed towards the three guys standing behind him. " Meet my best friend cum best brothers... This is Aryan, this Priyam and yeh toh hum sab me sexy sabse zada kamina h, arjun. And guys... This is Sanyukta... Tumhari hone wali Bhabhi. "

Sanyukta shockingly stared at those guys... From their attire only she could understand where they have come from. The notorious children of their parents... Bastard's and only bastards. Her heart skipped for a second when Randhir pulled her up along and held her waist tightly.

" Shaadi h hamari Aaj... Ek selfie toh banti h ".... He pulled her close with their chests glued disgustingly while his fucking friends stared them in joy... Randhir clicked many selfies... Even while kissing the corner of her lips roughly.

Once he was done he again pushed her on the floor gesturing his friends... They nodded in reflex as they went of the room. No sooner have they gone tham sanyukta immediately got up and pushed Randhir harshly thus getting a chance to flee.

Randhir ran behind her as well, sanyukta didn't know where to go and eventually was caught by Randhir. He pinned her to the window twisting her fractured wrist making her cry bitterly. " Bhaag ke nhi koi faaida nhi hoga jaan... We're eighty kilometres away from your village. The only option you're left with is... Marry me and be mine forever. What will you do after running from here haan... Certainly nothing. ".... He spoke lightly yet sweetly in order to slow down her running heart. " Better you marry me and be my wife or else ek minute bhi nhi lagega tumhare chachu ki Jhute accident ko sach Karne me ".... His voice changed from sweet to dangerous as he showed her the bomb fixed in her uncle's little car.

Sanyukta's eyes widened even bigger when Randhir showed her the clip of her uncle driving the car. Her eyes welled up blurring her senses. " Ran ".... Came a voice from afar thus indicating that the work he has asked his frinds ti do was accomplished.

" Let's go hamara mandap ready h ".... He announced taking the red veil from arjun and made Sanyukta wear it. " Mashallah Tum toh mere khayalon de bhi zada khubsurat Ho... I'm too lucky to marry you. ".... Confessed randhir while reaching for her wrist.

Applying utmost pressure on her wrist randhir brought sanyukta to a room that had fire burning in the middle and a pandit waiting for them, also the room was decorated like a real mandap.

Making her sit down in her place randhit sat next to her as well as he got hold of the papers and pen passed by Aryan. " Sign them ".... He forwarded the same to Sanyukta as he added further. " Shaadi ke papers h yeh... Come on jaan Tum Jaisi hot and hurting ladki se shaadi kar rha hu I have to go double sure. Kya pata agar tumne kisi or se shaadi kar li toh... Now sign them "... He stated in a taunting way when Sanyukta went on staring at the papers with tear filled eyes. " Will just stop staring them... Sign now "... Shouted randhir making sanyukta jump in fear.

" Me... Mere Haa.. Haath me me... Haath me da dard ho rha h ".... She hiccuped clutching the papers tightly in her other hand.

Randhir sarcastically laughed pressing her hurt wrist. " Ohh really love, don't worry shaadi K baad main tumhara sara dard khatam kar dunga now before the time run, SIGN THEM ".... Having no other choice Sanyukta managed to sign on the marriage papers with trembling hand and passed them to Randhir. " That's like my love... Ab jaldi se rituals ke hisaab se shaadi kar lete h OK. Aryan has told me ki Har ladki ka Sapna hota h rishte rivaajon K sath shaadi Karne ka Isilye toh Maine yeh arrangements ki h "

She silently cried hearing him say continuously in her ear while the pandit started with his mantras. " Phero k liye khade Ho jayiye ".... Randhir pulled Sanyukta up to take the rounds.

" Vivaah sampann hua "

All of his friend clapped in joy. " Chal be Oye pandit ab Kalti maar "...... Aryan pushed him out of the room. " Let's go guys dulhe Raja ko apni do minute Purani dulhan de kuch kuch baatein karne do ".... He closed the door behind leaving randhir ALONE.

Randhir has just taken a step forward when Aryan appeared again. " Jo bhi karna h jaldi kar Hume Mumbai wapas bhi Jana h... Wo sab bedroom me kar abhi zada kuch nhi ".... He showed randhir his tongue and closed the door immediately.

Randhir smilingly walked towards sanyukta until her back touched to the wall and....

To be continued.....

Haha 😈
Shaadi ho gyi... Shaadi ho gyi.
However, the way it happened wasn't satisfying according to Sanyukta.

Randhir is -------
No description.

Anyways, do vote and comment. Eager to hear you comments.