shot 1

Edinburgh,

UK...

" Chachi please I don't want to marry now. I want to complete my studies. Please don't do this to me. "..... Cried Sanyukta holding her aunt's legs pleading and crying hysterically.

" Not again Sanyukta. We have provided you everything uptil now from clothes to love everything. Your parents left you on us and it's our duty to see you settled "..... Vrushika, Her aunt taunted her while pushing Sanyukta away.

" Please don't ruin my life. I'm just 21... I want to pursue my dreams chachi. It's it's ".... Sanyukta got up from the ground wiping her tears and held her aunt's shoulders. " It's just a matter of three years chachi... After my graduation I'll... I'll marry the person you'll choose for me. But please don't do this to me ".... Sanyukta joined her palms begging for her life.

" I have agreed to Gopal ji. You're getting hitched with him and it's my final decision. And please for god's sake don't let me down this time. I've put lots of effort to find you a perfect match ".... Saying this Vrushika left sanyukta's room leaving her behind to cry and die on her fate.

Vrushika entered in her daughter Vidhushi's bedroom and smiled looking at her daughter who was busy applying nail paint. " what's my princess doing ".... She asked her planting a kiss on her forehead.

" Ohh mumma please don't disturb me can't you see I'm busy... just leave. ".... Vidhushi spoke with rudeness.

" okay okay I'm leaving sweety why you're shouting. Achcha listen abhimaan has come to meet you, he said that he wants to take you on a date. ".... Vrushika said with utmost excitement.

Looking up at her mother Vidhushi exclaimed. " What abhimaan has come to meet me. And date!!! With him. Ohh mumma this is the greatest news you've ever got me. ".... She added further. " Just tell him no. I'm not interested in him anymore "

" What are you crazy. You liked him right!!! Then what happened to you beta ".... Vrushika sounded annoyed.

Of course she don't want her daughter to let go abhimaan soo easily!!!!

He's the most desired bachelor of udaipur!!! And rich as well!!!

" yess mumma you heard me right. I don't want to see him anymore ".... Vidhushi stared frowning at her mom. " Don't you remember he'd proposed Sanyukta before me. What's in there in that behenji that he chose her over me ".... Vidhushi added recalling the incident.

It was then... when they were in the first year of college that is the previous year... When abhimaan proposed Sanyukta in front of the whole college. He and Vidhushi have been on many dates and infact he've kissed her so many times but then also he proposed her dear stupid cousin who's good for nothing.

" Don't worry beta. She can never ever come in your way. I've fixed her marriage with gopal ji. He wants to get married in this year itself. ".... Vrushika informed her whilst caressing Vidhushi's cheek.

Vidhushi seemed overwhelmed with the news. " What!!! Really Maa. You're getting her married to that old man. I mean seriously I can't believe that. ".... She asked out of shock and curiosity.

" Yesss and that's final. I'm not going to change my decision ".... Said Vrushika getting up from the bed.

" What about papa, Maa. He will never let her marry him. Gopal uncle's twenty eight years old than her. Do you think he'll agree ".... Chipped Vidhushi with a fallen face as if she care.

" He have to. And I will make him agree on my decision. I don't want that girl in my house anymore ".... Vrushika concluded making Vidhushi smile in happiness.

Getting up from the bed while adjusting her extra ordinary short pants Vidhushi hugged her mamma tightly. " Ohh mom you're great. I just love you. "..... She pecked her cheek.... Finally Sanyukta Will get out of her film.

The mother daughter high fived celebrating their moment of happiness when on the other hand Sanyukta was crying profusely holding her family's photo frame close to her chest.

To be continued....

My new story guys.... The Darkest Passion.

Well it's not a billionaire or a playboy book. It's quite different.

Next part is ready and trust me it contains something you really don't want to read (may be Yesss).... I'll post it only after 80+ votes.

COME ON GUYS, it's high time now.... Please break the ice and feel free to converse with your writers.... DON'T REMAIN THAT TIMID AND INTROVERT SILENT READER. COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL AND SEE.... HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WORLD IS!!!

Please do vote and comment.