shot 31

" Sanyu beta khana kha lo... You did not have you lunch also ".... Mohit spoke entering inside her room glancing Sanyukta who was scratching a book with a fork effusing her anger.

She dropped it down on the floor as she got up. " No thank you chachu par mera man nhi h khane ka ".... She excused avoiding any contact but her stomach grumbled ferociously.

" Yet toh dikh rha h Kitni bhuk nhi h... You tummy is growling sanyu. If you will not eat anything how will you get the energy to do your work. You know na our body needs energy like an engine requires fuel ".... He spoke as if he was explainimg a three year old kid.

Sanyukta sighed softly while her face fell expressing the turmoil she was going through right then. " Chachu I really don't feel like eating. Plzzz don't force me, pakka I will eat food afterwards ".... She requested sounding low.
Understanding her dilemma her chachu nodded in yes thus making sanyukta feel bad for him. Sanyukta sighed again while cupping her uncle's cheek. " Chachu pakka main baad me khana kha lungi "

Mohit smiled cutely hugging Sanyukta. This girl will always be his pride. Her father would have been soo proud if he' were alive now. " That's like my girl ".... He kissed her forehead rubbing her shoulder gently. " must have you food. Good night "

Sanyukta gave him her best smile when he pecked her cheek this time. " Good night chachu ".... She wished him in return while closing the door.

Resting her head against the door sanyukta tried to control her tears. " No I will not cry. I won't cry "... She negatively shook her head not wanting to fall weak.

She have nothing left in her life. No family, no friends, no Wellwisher... Nobody. She was living an empty life she was grateful for it until she came across randhir.

This guy fucked her life up in every sense. Taking a deep breath she switched off all the lights of the room and slipped on the floor in the corner of the bed hugging her knees tightly near her chest.

Late In the night...

Sanyukya couldn't catch up with her her sleep... She was feeling vulnerable, never have she ever felt herself so lonely. She was somewhere happy after fighting Vrushika and her evilness but randhir... Randhir is the biggest evil than Vrushika or Vidhushi.

She was lost in her thoughts when the doors of the window of her room opened automatically making sanyukta gasp in horror. She looked at the direction and pressed her lips together suppressing her sobs as she saw Randhir coming in.

" Hey going to be wifey how are you ".... He said glancing in the dark room. " Itna andhera kyu kiya h bhai or Ho kaha Tum "... Randhir searched for the switch. " aah got it ".... As soon as the lights turned on he found Sanyukta sitting in the corner while crying silently.

His forehead creased seeing her eyes red and body shivering. " Sanyukta saw you okay. "... He bent down while raising his hand to touch her cheek. Sanyukta leaned back in the bed trying ti go away.

Understanding her situation randhir steppes back as he chipped. " Don't worry I will not touch you. Jab tak tum nhi chahogi tab tak main tumhe touch nhi karunga but at least bolo toh kya hua. "

Seriously... He wants to know what happened!!!

Few tear drops drip down her eyes as Sanyukta stare his face continuously. Do he really want the answer what's bothering her so much, what is the reason behind her tears.

Before Randhir could open his mouth to say something again sanyukta's stomach grumbled again making him bite his lower lip. " Tumne khana nhi khaya. Sanyukta I'm talking to you are you even listening to what I'm saying ".... He huskily exclaimed while Sanyukta ignored him.

Randhir waited for her to see him but when she didn't... He simply got up and moved towards the door of her room. Sanyukta upped her eyes gulping her saliva when she saw him going out of the room.

What does he want now???

What if he does something to her uncle. What if he tries to harm him because she didn't talk to him. Sanyukta wiped her face with her dupatta while getting up.

She was about to go behind him but then he saw randhir returning back with a plate in his hand. She was extremely puzzled with his alien behaviour.

" Sit down "... He kinda ordered her but she was too shocked to hear him. Randhir glanced her face before holding her wrist and matched towards the sofa. " Sit here "

Sanyukta did not object instead she sat down slowly with her eyes glued on his face. Randhir sat next to her as well as he mixed the rice with dal. " Open your mouth. Come on Sanyukta just stop staring at my face and eat this. Dekho I know tum meri waja se Gussa ho... Uss Gussa ko khane pe mat nikalo. You'll get many chance to effuse your anger on me okay now have this ".... He stated raising the spoon uptil her mouth.

He eyed her stunningly thus making sanyukta open her mouth. He smiled serenely while biting his lip for this is the first time she has followed his words. Afterwards... He again put the other spoon in her mouth feeling something different as if he's got some responsibility towards her.

Whilr sanyukta... Don't know why, but she didn't feel like turning him down. He is a bad boy but not a sinner. He do irk her but he's... He's caring. " Bas ho gya ab nhi khana h ".... Said sanyukta when Randhir was to fill her mouth again with the food.

This is the first time someone is caring for her.

He nodded positively while passing her a glass if water. " This will go waste. What to do now ".... Randhir spike to himself glancing at the leftover food in the plate.

Sanyukta was about to suggest him to throw the food when she realised he has started eating her left over food. Is he for real!!!!

To be continued.....

Hope that was good.

I think sanyukta will have to understand randhir. He's not a bad boy.

Do you think this will lessen some of her doubts and pains.

Plzzz do vote and comment.