shot 54

The sharp rays of sun fell straight on as sanyukta's face from the open window, the AC was seemed to have offed and the big glass white windows were kept open. She rubbed her eyes looking into the direction of the couch and found it to be empty.

May be it was done by Randhir only and because she was feeling very cold last night and may be he's seen her shivering and that's why he switched the AC off while keeping the windows open so that she doesn't feel suffocate.

" Mera dupatta! " Sanyukta shockingly stared at her own body realising that the dupatta that was pinned to her lehenga and all the jewelleries they were removed and nicely place on the dressing table.

This also must have been done by Randhir, thought Sanyukta as she sided the quilt from her body coming out of the bed. She must admit he maintains his room very well. Otherwise, his badboy image had made her wonder that she'll have to look after him and his every move like a strict mommy.

She was just going to go to the washroom when her eyes fell on her palms that were glowing with dark red mehendi designed on her hands.

Her eyes softened as the sight when she recalled the word of his grandma when she was being applied the henna mehendi on her hands before the wedding night. " Sanyukta jis Dulhan ke hath ki mehendi zada rachti h uska honewala pati usse utna hi zada pyaar karta h. Iss shaadi Ko leke sabse zada Randhir excited h, dekhte h tumse wo kitna pyaar karta h? "

Her lips curved into a serene smile noticing that her mehendi was as dark as anything. In fact she couldn't even identity the color of her skin, each and every cell of her hands were painted with the colour of his love.

And his respect in her eyes increased more bebagse of last night. She has prepared herself to surrender under his dark arena but then his understanding and impressing nature first time made her melt.

"78,
  79,
  80,
  81..... "

Her eyes incredulously craned in the direction of the railing of the balcony of their room. Taking slow steps towards it Sanyukta peepee out of there in the big huge garden.

Wow! It was like a dream house where a princess lives with her prince. No doubts, why mumbai is a place where people dream to migrate and wish to have a house.

"92,
  93,
  94,..... "

Her eyes concentrating on him who was busy doing push ups. His hairs were ruffled and messed up while he wore a black hair band on his head so that they doesn't fall on his face.

His upper body drenched due to perspiration. Eyes fixed in front as he intervally moved up and down. For the very first time she felt her heart beating fastly after seeing him.

Kuch kuch hota h!!!

" Aaand 100 "

With the count of hundred he fell down on the green grass panting heavily. A strong wave of wind rolled over and sanyukta's face was covered with her open hairs.

When she raised her hand to push them back, her bangles tinkling together. It did not went unheard by Randhir, he immediately looked into the direction of the balcony and his mouth went open registering that she was watching him don't know from how long.

And to add to his Curiousity she was in that desiring wedding lehenga without the dupatta, her white skin shining in the sunlight and hairs falling on her face. Randhir could see her like that for the whole day.

And a smirking look entertained his face. Sanyukta bit her tongue out if being caught by him for checking him like that. She quickly slided the windows shut and closer the curtains while randhir smiled chastely, the seeds of affection are growing equally on both sides.

Sanyukta peeped through the closed curtains while an equal happy yet awkward smile curved on her lips too. He's seeming to play with her mind, but this never happened before! Why now then?

To be continued...