shot 43

Why does it always happen with helpless people! Why are they always targeted by others. Don't they have the rights to live their lives or are they bound to work keeping in mind the other's perspective?

Something similar was running through sanyukta's mind as she approached her bed... Oops... His bed. Her mood was already low after the morning incident when another came up.

" Sanyukta beta tumhare uncle aye h tumhe lene K liye. Tum kuch khalo then unke sath chale jana "... Sanyukta's lips curved in a swift smile on getting the wonderful new from Nisha.

But then she couldn't get herself ready to stay here anymore, not even if his parents and family's making her feel home. She just can't stay here. " No aunty it's okay... Mujhe bhuk nhi h. I just want to go home "... The last words came out with a sigh as his face flashed before her eyes.

No doubt he's a good guy, but then she cannot accept that he's that good. He've got some of the flaws she can't think her husband having the same.
Family is not always what a girl wants... Sometimes her better half has to be good enough to hold her tight in the thick times. Although she denies for her marriage with him, she considers the vows taken during those seven rounds a crap and not any promise for she can never accept him... Her husband. He do cares for her but then, he's none other than the one who gives her pain.

" I know you're eager to go back to your house... We're not your family. Main tumhari Maa nhi hu, Lekin tumhari me se kam bhi toh nhi hu na. ".... When nothing worked Nisha was left with the only option... Emotional atyachaar.
" Mere liye toh kuch khaalo beta otherwise mujhe bohot bura lagega ".... She kind of pleaded to her.

Sanyukta really wanted to refuse her, because she's his mother. But then again why is she insulting her it's not her fault that her son is a bitch. Indeed for her, Randhir is a bitch. A bitch who snatched away her little happiness she was left with.

" Umm no thanks aunty mujhe sach me bhuk --- ".... Her sentence could not be completed for her words somewhere died in her throat after seeing randhir enter the room.

Giving them a forced smile Randhir tried to understand the talks that had taken place between them. He's damn sure, sanyukta is not dumb wholľ disclose anything about him or his acts. " Wo Mohit uncle wait kar rhe h. Unko bahar bhi Jana h... Sanyukta ko bula rhe h ".... He announced staring in her eyes which she eventually didn't let that last long for a second.

" ugh shayad Aaj tumhe aise hi Jana padega... Maine itne pyaar se tumhare liye khana banaya tha "... Nisha cursed her stars for missing the chance. Only she knows how much she loves to spend time with sanyukta.

Sanyukta looked her with awe expressions. " Aunty next time Jab main aungi na toh khud Apko kahungi mujhe apne hathon se khilane K liye ".... She chipped hugging her like a lost baby while Randhir adored them with a smile.

' Chalo Saas bahu ki problem bhi nhi hogi... Mom ko yeh pehle se pasand h. Pata nhi kya hota agar Sanyukta K ilawa kisi mini skirt wali se shadi karta toh! '

He thought glancing them. " Yaad rakhna apna promise "... Stated Nisha while they moved together in the direction of the door.

Randhir deliberately brushed the back of his palm on her waist since he was on her left side and his mother on the right making her feel irked at his touch while he enjoyed her clenched expressions.

" Chachu ".... Sanyukta hugged her tight while her eyes teared up out of emotion. Though she really loved the treatment given by the people of this great empire however she missed her chachu a lot.
" Bohot miss kiya Apko ".... She added excitingly gazing his face with a never ending smile pasted in her lips.

" Maine bhi apni beti ko bohot miss kiya. Haa yeh bhi bolna galat nhi hoga ki tujhe yaha ake sirf 24 hours hi hue the ".... Everyone chuckled for the way she had hugged him it felt like years have passed away.

" mujhe jaldi se leke chalo na Ghar... Yaha achcha nhi lagta "... She stated watching Randhir's smile replace with an annoyed look from the corner of her eyes.

" Haa chalo chalo mujhe city se bahar bhi Jana h ".... He broke the hug while opening the door for her.

Sanyukta was about to step inside the Nano car when suddenly her head spinned and she was on the verge of falling on the ground when he held her from the waist making their eyes finally meet while everybody stared them with an unknown smile especially Mohit.

" Promise kiya h, hamesha nibhaunga. Pyaar karta hu tumse Tum chahe mujhe kitna bhi galat kyu na samjho Lekin tumko kabhi neeche girne nhi dunga. Mera pyaar Ho Tum... Hamesha sabse upar rakhunga "

Making her stand properly randhir guided her inside the car while Mohit smiled serenely for he've heard everything. Sanyukta's eyes lowered with a sight guilt for thinking negative about him. He's not that bad she thought when he Shut the car's door with his eyes still fixed on her.

Precap....

Sanyukta in devastated situation.

To be continued....

You think she's going to change or get him changed???
Something worst for sanyukta coming up.

Do vote and comment.