shot 21

Sanyukta kept rooted in her place looking at randhir when her breaths got uneven and heartbeats way more increased.

Whereas randhir just sat there with no emotion entertaining his face and stared her back giving intensified looks making her go confused and feared.

" Sanyukta beta come here. See your friends have come to see you " .... Her uncle said breaking her reverie while Sanyukta forced a smile.

" How are you Sanyukta. Thik Ho. ".... Parth stood up and forwarded his hand walking uptil her like a true gentleman in order to help her walk toward the sofa.

Sanyukta faked a smile feeling vulnerable as his eyes were glued to them glaring his hand and waiting for her answer. " Thank you par main chal sakti hu ".... She announced refusing his help and made her way towards the chair opposite to Randhir's and sat down lowering her head.

parth smiled in order to avoid the awkwardness of the moment and settled next to randhir initiating again a conversation between them much to Randhir's dismay. " Kya hua tha Sanyukta subha me hi uncle me bataya you're not okay ".... He asked while randhir waited for her reply for he too wanted to know the answer.

" Nahi wo bas thoda headache tha or kuch nhi ".... She lied. Her eyes were red and anyone could get to the point that she has been crying... Simply something was bothering her.

And randhir knows that!!!!

" Ohh medicines li tumne. Bohot zada careless ho tum. Dekha h Maine how you skip your meal ".... He kinda taunted her while she sat there uncomfortably.

" I should go now. Chachu main jau abhi bhi headache go rha h ".... She asked avoiding his eyes fixed on her.

He nodded and looked smilingly at his neice. His pride. " Umm ek minute Sanyukta... If you don't mind toh kya main tumhare sath aa sakta hu ".... Parth stated standing up whilr randhir clenched his teeths in irritation.

She couldn't even refuse him when her uncle announced. " Haa beta kyu nhi aap logo ka kitna kaam delay hua hoga Aaj ka. Sanyu.. Beta take him to your room ".... Parth smiled chastely and followed Sanyukta leaving fuming randhir behind.

After they have left he awkwardly stare at the family sitting there in front of me. " Are beta Apne toh kuch liya hi nhi. Vidhushi go and serve him snacks ".... Vrushika said with utmost sugar coated voice.

Vidhushi blushingly stood up and forwarded him the plate of samosa. Randhir breathed deeply suppressing his anger as he stood up and made his way towards the door.

" Are beta kaha Jaa rhe ho. ".... Mohit stated getting up as well following his parth.

Randhir turned around and chipped clearly showing his annoyment. " Tell him I'm going akele ghar chale jaaye ".... He exited the door not even waiting for his reply while Vidhushi clenched her teeth being insulted by him.

After a while parth and Sanyukta came out talking with each other. " I'm glad ki main yaha aya otherwise I wouldn't have been able to design the outer space. Thank you Sanyukta ".... He thanked her when his eyes landed on the empty space where randhir was sitting and he asked. " Yeh kaha gya??? "

" Woh toh chala gya. We tried to stop him he just went away ".... Mohit informed while parth rubbed his forehead thinking about him only.

While sanyukta started sweating thinking about his words.

To be continued...

What's wrong with randhir???
Poor Sanyukta she's helpless.

Plzzz do vote and comment.