shot 39

" Sanyuktaaa... Sanyukta ".... Picking her up in his arms randhir made her lie on the bed. Siding away her hairs he got to see her paleness and puffy eyes. And over all... Her body was burning with fever.
" heck how does this happen... uff yeh ladki mujhe chain se jeene nhi degi. She's not well she could have told me before. Ab kya karu "

Randhir bit his lip knowing nothing what to do. Before thinking anything for the future he picked her up in the arms walking out of the room. Much to his luck the house was empty for her uncle and aunt has gone to Shekhawat mansion for the function.

Randhir walked on the empty road almost running... He somewhere felt bad, he did not think anything and effused his anger over her. " Rickshaw "... Hopping inside he asked the driver to run to the nearest health care centre.

~~~

" Doctor kya hua h ise... Thik toh hai na "... He asked the doctor who was checking her pulse, where she realised her wrist was swollen.
After her examination the doctor faced randhir giving him a hard look which totally went out of his head.

" Bahar chaliye ".... He followed her to the cabin. Sitting on her respective place the Doctor removed her specs and sighed out a breath of uneasiness. " May I know aap inke kya lagte h "..... She asked. Well randhir kinda went straight at the question.

After a while gaining some ideas he answered. " She's my fiance... Hamari shaadi hone wali h ".... He lied.

The doctor nodded slightly as she reached for the chits in order to write him the prescription. " Dekhiye she's depressed... Aur fever bhi high depression K waja se hua h ".... Looking up from the chit she gave randhir a brief look as she continued. " Her wrist is fractured. Kahi ye domestic violence ka toh chakkar nhi h na ".... She narrowed her gaze.

While shock was clearly playing on his face. Not because her wrist is injured but because of the accusation. How dare she accuse HIM for something he haven't done yet.

" Mind your tongue doctor.... How can you blame me for domestic violence. If you've got some hearing problems than let me tell you again... Wo fiance h meri. Abhi tak shaadi nhi hui h hamari... Or kya bola domestic violence... Are you crazy how can I raise my hands on my love. And I love her then anything... Use kuch bhi nhi hone dunga "..... The doctor went still. The perilous huskiness in his voice gave her goosebumps.
Youngsters of nowadays are too crazy to be observed.
" Umm I'm sorry... But Wo thik to ho jayegi na. ".... Suddenly his tone changed from dark to thin.

Passing randhir the chit she replied. " Maine unki wrist bandage kardi h... She'd be alright. But you've to be cautious about her health. Jitna ho sake unhe utna khush rakhein. And Haa don't forget to give her wrist some massage. Main yaha ke achche ayurvedic doctor ka address de Deti hu... Take her there Her fracture will be treated with care "..... Randhir asked her few other questions about her health and hand.

Coming to the dressing room he caressed her wrist feeling now really bad. He may have lied to the doctor nonetheless he know it's his fault. It wasn't a domestic violence though... But no less than any.

" I'm sorry... But you know na main Aisa hi hu. Kitni baar bol chuka hu mere samne zidd mat kiya Karo... Sunti kaha Ho Tum meri. I'll promise about tumhara khud se bhi zada khayaal rakhunga "

The lady entered in when Randhir was kissing her forehead affectionately, seeming so low and bad. She smiled seeing the love between the duo. Only if she'd Knoe what is there in between them.

Any which ways, bidding the doctor a last walk Randhir made his way out of her clinic towards the rickshaw he has come from. Asking him to move to the Shekhawat mansion... Randhir made Sanyukta comfortably sit in his lap letting her head rest on his shoulder while he hugged her tightly but not with much force.