shot 28

Two days later,

It was in the evening.... The Diwan palace was hustling with noises and chats. It was today when Mahir were to be given the responsibility of handling the business.

Riyan seemed drop dead handsome getting dressed himself in black jeans with black shirt leaving the upper few buttons left open perfectly complimenting his messy hairs that were gelled in messy style. He has rolled up his sleeves till the forearm while a black leather watch adorned his wrist.

In these two days Riyan tried a lot to speak to her but she being she did not give him a damn. It really raged him like never before but whenever he would think about the past and the painful life she has lived  until now.... His rage would melt and controll himself.

'Today I will definitely confess her. I will see how she will ignore me tonight.'

He thought taking a last glance of hid reflection before he his way
out in the busy hall looking hot and desiring.

No sooner have he came out than hugged parth tightly while wishing him.
" Congo bhaijaan you deserve this. But Yrrr plzzz apne yeh pyaare chachu or mete Hitler dad ko sambhal K rakho you know na he's always behind me. Peacefully rehne hi nhi dete h "..... He kinda complained making parth chuckle.

Shaking his head in negative parth replied. " You don't worry about randhir... Main hoon naa bas tu sambhal K rehna chachu se "..... He patted randhir back in assurance.

After sometime....
The place filled up with many more people making it go more crowded. Randhir preferred to stand in a corner and watch everyone.

Well harsh wanted randhir to greet the people as his son... Randhir Singh Shekhawat but he Inspite of his warnings decided to spend this time in a corner waiting for her.

Fifteen minutes later,
Randhir was getting heck bored watching the drama play in front of him. He was about to retire back to his room.... Just then his eyes witnessed the most amazing and heart stealing sight of his life.

There came she dressed in a flesh green coloured ghagra with an embroidered choli  looking drop dead gorgeous. Randhir felt envying those all people who she joined her hands to thinking how lucky they are.

He couldn't suppress smile watching a smile until he saw that guy abhimaan coming from behind. While coming in he whispered something in her left ear to which Sanyukta blushed happily lowering her gaze.

This boiled Randhir's blood and he felt like smashing his head but the next moment abhimaan passed by him and went to greet parth.

He soo wanted to go and talk to sanyukta but he very well know how would she reach if he'd go even a step closer to her. Randhir was lost in thoughts thinking ways to start a conversation with her.

When he upped his eyes to see sanyukta... He realised she wasn't there where she was standing earlier. Randhir looked in the surrounding... And there he saw her chit chatting with his own mother and other ladies.

Randhir's mind struck with an idea and he latched towards them i.e sanyukta and his mother.

" Mom "... Sanyukta turned her head to find randhir standing right beside her. She stepped backwards maintaining distance between their frames.

This didn't get unnoticed by randhir but then also he behaved as if he didn't know anything.

" Haaa kya hua randhir ".... Nisha asked making the other ladies admire and praise randhir among themselves.

" mom wo mera phone kahi mil nhi rha h. Can you give me a call "..... He chipped as sweetly as he can.

Nisha nodded in yes while dialing his number. Randhor was so lost in his acting that he couldn't notice her going away from there.

When he actually realised.... His phone buzzed. " Ohh mere pocket me hi tha ".... He smiled sheepishly whilst going away from there in search of Sanyukta.

Suddenly his heart beats increased making him feel very strange and fearful. He then decided to check in the empty and isolated corridors of the palace that in the back.

Indeed bad happened... There randhir spotted sanyukta with that abhimaan standing close... His hands were on her waist and foreheads joined while he was murmuring something to her.

He stopped as he stared her lips desiringly making Sanyukta close her eyes smiling with a blush on when he started decreasing the hardly left space veteran there bodies.

" SANYUKTAAAAAAA "....

They flinched back in horror hearing a dreadful voice. No sooner have sanyukta upped her eyes than her heart stopped beating seeing the most dreadful sight....

There was standing randhir with dark red eyes looking no less than any beast.

To be continued.....

Hope you'd like this.
From now on the story will speed up... No more time pass... Just sandhir and only sandhir.

My heart beats have really increased when I was writing the last few paras... Does that happened to you too???

What do you think will happen!!!

Next part... 145 votes.

Plzzz do vote and comment.

Next one will be private thought... Something dark is going to happen..