shot 64

" Randheeer ".... She eyed him murmuring his name than saying out it loud as soon as their parents started conversing among themselves.

Reason... They were on the breakfast table and Randhir was playing with the waist chain which she has put up over her Saree.

This would not have happened if Sanyukta have not came out from the bathroom right after he has open his eyes

This would not have happened if Sanyukta have not came out from the bathroom right after he has open his eyes. No sooner did his eyes spot her than Randhir when spelled.

He pulled Sanyukta on the bed kissing and cuddling her with passion. Sanyukta did not even hesitate and pulled him more into her until she was called by Nisha for the breakfast.

As and when she left randhir against his will he sweared, " I will not let you have your breakfast in peace wifey " winking devilishly before he entered into the bathroom.

Sanyukts had ignored him then however now she could understand the true meaning of his words. Thwt was good that their seats were far away and in opposite row than them otherwise by now they could have seen everything.

" Randhir plzzz ".... Sanyukta whispered gripping his wrist with her right hand since she sits on his left side.

(ONLY IF YOU REMEMBER HOW THEY'VE BEEN SITTING IN THE IV😈)

" Never "... He replied curving his lips into the most irking yet sexy smirk of his.

Randhir continued drawing patterns on her waist whilst pulling and trailing through the line of her waist chain while Sanyukta sighed and resumed her breakfast with the left hand while with the right she controlled Randhir's naughty action.

" Sanyukta, beta why are you eating with the left hand? You know it's not a good habit "... Sanyukta almost jumped in her seat slightly as and when she heard her Sasu Maa saying.

" Maa M-my hand is... Hand is ".... Sanyukta stattered knowing nothing how to deal with this while under the table she tried to push Randhir's hand away that was skipping her heart.

" ' My hand is ' what Sanyukta... say it. ".... Randhir said pinching her waist lightly that an inaudibly moan escaped her mouth thay was heard only by Randhir. " mom even I told her not to eat with the left hand but she did not even react to me. Now you only teach you daughter-in-law ".... He added further making sanyukta glare him hard.

Nisha for a second stared them both suspiciously. She was aware Sanyukta was not the type of girl who would disobey the norms and rules. However, daal me kuch Kala h... She thought.

" Isn't it paining beta, is it? Let me see ".... Nisha stood up to see her hand.

But before she could Randhir quickly out of fear pulled hand back from her waist and looked into his food. " Ohh no Maa. It's okay. My bangle has just hitched into the waist chain and I thought I would removed it afterwards. It's freed now, see "... Sanyukta showed her palm to her whilst she glared randhir from the corner of her eyes since he was still lingering hus fingers again and again over her waist distracting her from the breakfast.

Fifteen minutes later,

" Okay I'm leaving for the office. Dad comes soon I won't accept late comers ".... After teasing Sanyukta for the whole time until the breakfast did not end Randhir finally stood up conveying the message to his father who was busy with his cell.

" What! "... Harsh looked astonished. " See who's speaking. Beta don't forget I'm still the owner of the company understanding which you're doing your internship which will be done only after I give you a go. So better don't initiate fights against me. ".... Harsh added giving randhir ' I am your father and not you ' Waka look while Sanyukta laughed seeing their son and father rantings.

" What ever. ".... Rolling his eyes Randhir wore his coat, adjusted his hairs, straightened the cuffs of the sleeves and moved towards the door wearing his glares with attitude.

Why not, he is going to become the managing director of the company of his father just in few days as and when he would get completed with his internship. And day is not so far.

They all chuckled seeing his moving figure when nisha's eyes fell on Randhir's phone which he has forgotten.
" Ohh he forgot his phone. Sanyukta and give it to him before he goes. Be quick "... Nisha said.

She handed her Randhir's phone and Sanyukta almost ran towards the door.

Randhir has just come near his cat checking his pockets. " Ohh freak my phone! "... He exclaimed realising that he just forgot it in the house.

Randhir just moved around to go back and he saw his dream girl and his wifey coming running towards her. He can't help but stare her waist and that waist chain with open mouth.

She was so appealing. And irony was he have still not tasted her white skin. Duh. He got the worst fate ever. Having got the woman he loves he can't love her in true sense. Very bad.

" Your mobile "... Sanyukta halt in front of him panting slightly. She forwarded the phone to him where he was lost in her. " Randhir! Your phone "... She snapped her fingers before his eyes.

" Ohh thanks ".... Taking it from her Randhir smiled contently while going to sit inside the car.

Alhough he badly wished to kiss her lips before leaving but it is better to take things slow. Randhir has just settled in when, " Randhir, one second " He was pulled out by the collar from Sanyukta.

" What happen Sanyukta? ".... Questioned Randhir.

And in reply she sealed their lips kissing him passionately for the very first time. " Now you can go "... Having kissed him for hardly five seconds she pulled back moving away whilst making ways for him to go.

But Randhir pulled her again taking in her lips for another good kiss. After kissing her till satisfaction Randhir uncoupled their bodies chipping.

" Now I am ready to go "....
And he sat inside driving away waving at her. " Bye, miss you ".... Sanyukta waved back at him while her cheeks adored with redness that too  with shyness and contentment.

This is how things are meant to be.

To be continued....

Every day time I start writing I decide to write a short chapter but then I don't know how it gets lengthen with up to 1k words!!! 😦

BTW achcha laga. Now girls... Do wear your waist chains  kya pata... Even your partners like to play with it. (just a tease) 😂😂😂

Next chap... 230 votes.

I know you'll do it. Next chapter contains some more of these scenes. ❤