Shot 71

Looking everywhere in the dark Randhir sweated in the air conditioned club drowning in his past memories.

Flashback,

Dubai, 2016,

CRR COLLEGE,

The first day of the second year of BMS,

Randhir was busy kissing the college's hot shot girl pinning her to the tree that was standing few meters away from the college gate. Being totally lost in her skin he was ravishing and enjoying the moment until,

"I... I not do it. I will not kiss him"... Opening up his eyes that were closed during the kiss Randhir stared in the direction of the gate where a girl stood facing her back at him.

He pulled away from the girl he was kissing to and made his way towards the gate where his friends Aryan, arjun and others were ragging the freshers. From the moment they started to rag the new comers on the very first day in the morning he did not hear anyone dare to say no to them. Not even the dean's daughter who had her first day here. She was forced to let Aryan spank her boobs and hips.

However, this girl she dared to say a no. Anyways, he stood behind her back pocketing his fists, he excitingly saw her argue with the female gang member Sanaya. Sanaya was just going to slap her in the face when, "Ohh no no no Sany, don't!"... Randhir came forward holding her hand and that is the time he saw how beautiful she was. Fair white skin, big black eyes, soft lips and all the womanly assets that a girl should have.

"What happened, why are you  raising your hand on her!"... He innocently announced standing before that girl and in front of sanaya.

All of his friends gave each other a nod knowing well what Randhir was upto including sanaya. "She refused to kiss that nerdo guy"... Sanaya aforementioned throwing daggers at her.

Making an astonishing tough face whilst grinding his teeth Randhir exclaimed. "Shame on you sanaya! Being a girl you trying to disrespect another girl in front of you. Do you think it's good to ask a girl to do something like that!"... He sounded angry with the same kind of emotion on his face as well whereas that girl who he was defending to gazed him in awe and appreciation. " I'm taking her inside of the college, stop me if you can? "... With this announcement Randhir held her hand and walked away from there leaving the other students gasp in horror not believing what they just witnessed while his friends high-fived together." She's so gone haha ".. They squeeled watching him take her along.

"What s your name?"

"Ishika Pant"

"Ohh you're a Mass media student!"

"OH no no, BMS"

"Great! I'm a BMS student too"

Few days rolled by,

When Ishika roamed in the corridors of the college on  sunday morning, she experienced everyone staring her and laughing. Also, people looking in their phones and pointing at her.

'What has happened to these people? Why are they all staring at me in the way' ... She asked herself in confusion whereby just after few walks away she found Randhir sitting surrounded by that gang who were tagging her and laughing and hooting.

No sooner has she come to his view than Randhir susshed everybody showing them their hands. "HI Ishika, how are you feeling now, did I... Did I hurt you in the ass?"... Everybody laughed. While Ishika she was tongue tight, in the past few days he's asked the same question after every night they spent in bed. But that tone of his was way soft and mild than this one.

" Randhir"... She approached him, but in the mid ways he showed her his palm asking to stay away.

"Are you really that dumb or just trying to be"... He stated glaring her. When no answer came from her side, Randhir smiled sarcastically. He took off his phone from the jeans and played a video in front of her eyes.

It was their video of the night they had in bed sleeping and cuddling each other. But, his face was nowhere visible and hers, hers was highlighted everywhere. Ishika s eyes beamed with tears as Randhir remarked. "You have always wanted to be famous and well known, haven't you? See today I made you famous!"

AL the students bust into laughter picturing her stand there stunned and crying on the contrary Randhir made a sorry face to tease her more. Meanwhile that hot shot girl of his also appeared from her back giving her aight push from the shoulder that Ishika stumble. She snaked randhir's neck kissing him passionately while Ishika ran away from there.

Flashback ended.

Her parents committed suicide since she was from a conservative family with orthodox thinking. Her kiths and kins separated her from the joint family while her video spreaded across the countries like forest fire.

"I need to (fumble) need to leave."... Randhir vanished from there leaving Aryan smirk and move in the club to hit on another girl.

Randhir was in his limo driving him return still thinking about the past. Tbh, When he got to know tye words about ishika's parents committing suicide and he being pushed out from the family Randhir searched her.

She was in india, he visited the joint family she was living in got to know what ironies she has to go through. He genuinely felt sorry for having her face blackened by the people in society for doing such things and thrown out from the place she lived and being warned not to Rian in there as well. He was just going to return Dubai back when somebody informed her current location.

She was in the graveyard sitting in front of her parent's graves looking vulnerable. Her clothes torned clearly stating that she was forced, her eyes red and swollen. But when he tried to talk to her or explain how sorry he was for everything, Ishika showed him her palm just like the way he has shown to her speaking words which had almost shook the heck out of it.

'When you'd become a father Randhir, and when your daughter will come home one day with rusticaton letter with her sex video being spreaded in the world then  I'll ask you how would you feel as a father!'

She neither gave him a chance to do anything in her interest nor accepted the help he was wanting to offer her. And after that day he never saw her. Only her face, those red eyes and her sarcastic smile she gave him with those words homed his mind, any no more thing.

That's why it's truly said, do everything in life but do not play with her body or heart. She gives it to you for she loves you. Otherwise do not forget, you'd also become a parent someday... YOU'LL ALSO HAVE A DAUGHTER SOMEDAY.

To be continued...

Precap...

Teaser chapter.

(Glance through it once in case if you want to know what it is?)

Idk whether you liked the past story of his or not, but I definitely loved to describe this moment.

Ps_ I was inspired by one of the quotes read on IG.

Anyways, ready for some separation? 😒. (NO)

Do votes and comments. Next is the teaser part.